Original Post

Accepted Solution

Finalizer vs Executor

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy
OS Version Unknown
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Debuff not working
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finalizer v executor, hunted on Hounds tooth, all attacks on Hounds tooth until cad bane unstealths
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

• Finalizer vs. Executor:  after putting hunted on Hounds tooth it still gets turn meter bonus.  Usually happens once or twice a day, today it was my first three battles.  Can't win if it glitches like this, wasted day-- and while I'm at it, what is up with the ridiculous dodge rate Hounds tooth is able to achieve, when my empire tie fighter dodges maybe once a year without foresight? 
Message 1 of 21 (1,310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Finalizer vs Executor

★★★★ Novice

Worked today first try, but that's not unusual because it's cyclical, my best guess is that it's an intentional part of the game design to provoke increased spending during down cycles

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (1,268 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Worked today first try, but that's not unusual because it's cyclical, my best guess is that it's an intentional part of the game design to provoke increased spending during down cycles

Message 2 of 21 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But the last 2 battles it gained bonus turn meter; today, Xanadu blood dodged an attack causing her to lose instead of win, 2% dodge rate; yesterday Hounds tooth dodged an attack causing me to lose instead of win, I think it's a 5% dodge rate-- stay tuned for an endless list of impossible dodge rates

Message 3 of 21 (1,237 Views)

@vokxmletobut Can you get a video of fhe perceived turn meter gain?

Bounty Hunter ships are gaining Evasion Up every time you reinforce, providing them with an additional 15% dodge chance.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 21 (1,221 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh okay so I will add in the dodge chance, but the ones described above were before I reinforced--i would love to be able to switch apps and start a video but I can't even switch to discord without crashing the game (game lags then crashes so often as it is, I stopped paying attention to it, lost a geo battle yesterday hurting my whole guild because the game crashed, at least I got points for rounds 1&2 completed)

Message 5 of 21 (1,195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wait I see that they gain evasion up for 1 turn after I reinforce, your message made me think it was permanent and cumulative! Which would've explained what I'm seeing. So let me go back to when I first started playing, the disappointment I felt when my imperial TIE fighter with a 25%? dodge rate, never dodged unless it had foresight (battles too short, odds too low), but in the battle I fought today Xanadu dodged with a 17% rate, and IG dodged with a 17% rate, both in the same battle

Message 6 of 21 (1,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Second battle was an r9 piett, and I win those (but not today) and bossk got an unexpected turn before KR allowing bossk to get taunt, but maybe that's an r9 thing I've only seen a half dozen of those battles-- however,  razor crest dodged twice in my third battle, it only has a 2% rate, and I hadn't reinforced in several turns

Message 7 of 21 (1,184 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There were so many dodges today that I couldn't even count them, with 5 in the last battle I fought and their dodge rates ranging from 2 to 17 %-- you do understand, right, that my ships never dodge? THEY NEVER DODGE, but the AI ships' dodge mind boggles--

Message 8 of 21 (1,155 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I find the dodge rate against the AI to be buggy at the best of times. The rng is ridiculous because most battles I am capable of taking a specific turn order. Then I have days where my ships don't even get to take their set turn order. You throw in an impossible dodge or 2 from the AI ships and it's game over.

It's as if they get a guaranteed dodge because the AI decided it. Not because the enemy ship has the ability to dodge once per round.

Message 9 of 21 (1,144 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You don't have to switch apps to take a video. Apps like DU Recorder have a widget that overlays the screen and you can start recording from within swgoh. 

Message 10 of 21 (1,131 Views)