Final Order t7 game crush and currency Lost

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mi note 10 lite
OS Version MIUI 12.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 218-885-628
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During the last step of The Finale Order I the app froze during the encounter and i Lost 70 dark side Coin.. I was on my perfectly working home wifi.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

Porca di quella *.. 70 moneta lato oscuro.. sono 1400 energia buttati nel *... Per colpa di un app buggata da fare schifo. Mi era successo mille volte in arena e nelle TB .. ma * non quando farmi per giorni per quel * di materiale abilità supremo.. viene voglia di disinstallare tutto e basta

Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Final Order t7 game crush and currency Lost

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Mitty975 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us for the last few days and have not seen any reason for your crash. Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide. Hope this helps!

Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any Dark side currency used, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Mitty975 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us for the last few days and have not seen any reason for your crash. Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide. Hope this helps!

Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any Dark side currency used, sorry.

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow really effective problem solving ... Never heard of costumer service? 

"You lost a lot of time and Cristals for a game bug? We are Sorry buy it's not out foult! Well, It Is our game, and the game crushed, and you lost time and Money, buy Hey man! Just ready a guide of Pokédex and take It Easy"

Message 3 of 3 (157 Views)