Figure out if your opponent built a unit through FoW

by KelinDrawn

Original Post

Figure out if your opponent built a unit through FoW

★★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro, HTC 10
OS Version latest (iOS)
What is your Player ID? 1003731838594
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug At the start of the game it's possible to figure out if your opponent has built a unit. Build a unit yourself and move it towards the enemy base. If the pathing gets interrupted one knows there is an enemy unit moving towards you. It's no big deal really, but it's probably not intentional, right?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Build a unit 2. (opponent builds a unit) 3. move it to the enemy base (same with the opponent) 4. watch the pathing wrap around the still invisible unit (due to for of war)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Switzerland

At the start of the game it's possible to figure out if your opponent has built a unit. Build a unit yourself and move it towards the enemy base. If the pathing gets interrupted one knows there is an enemy unit moving towards you.

It's no big deal really, but it's probably not intentional, right?

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Re: Figure out if your opponent built a unit through FoW

EA Live QV Team

Hey @KelinDrawn, I'm not entirely sure if that's intentional or not but let me share it with the team. I guess I always assume the opponent has built a unit anyway Large smile Thanks for raising!

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)