Fighting Causes Crashing

★★★★★ Expert

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number I don't know
Enter RAM memory size in GB I don't know
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Midnight9746
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Anywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting at enimies
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every other match
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) June 23, 2019, and lots of other times in the last few months
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When shooting at people, (in most cases, I suspect the user of using hacks), my game would either crash or freeze for no reason. I am unsure, but I feel like some users can cause others to crash using hacks. Sometimes I crash before combat, while taking damage, and sometimes when I died. Again, I am unsure if the other person is causing the crash or freeze, but in most cases the other person is a Pathfinder or Wraith. Which are two of the Legends I remember hearing about being used to hack with.
What should be happening instead? The fight goes on without crashing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure... Probably attack hackers until one crashes you.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: Fighting Causes Crashing

★★★★★ Guide

Sounds like a Machine problem could be bad audio drivers and when gun fire could be graphics driver when a certain type of animation goes off and it goes awry.

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)