Fighter won't move in online modes

by MatMachine26

Original Post

Re: Fighter won't move in online modes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@0nePunchKO 

Thanks for the update. It's a weird issue for sure. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything else that would resolve this. Should I have an update, I'll let you know, but for now, the same method you've been using will need to be repeated. I'm really sorry. I know that's very frustrating. Out of curiosity, do you have another gamertag you can try? I'd like to see if it's happening on all accounts on this console. Also, do you have another console by chance? It would be good to see if this happens there as well.

Edit: We're also passing this on for investigation so hopefully, I'll have some news in the near future, but if you could get back to me on what I suggested, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 29 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo That's pretty disappointing. This is the only game where I've seen issues like this. Really seems to be related to the game itself. I do not have another account and I won't have another console until the series X comes out.
Message 22 of 29 (1,207 Views)

Community Manager

@0nePunchKO 

Can you create another gamertag to test it out? We're just not getting many reports of this so there's a trial and error process of finding out what's causing it to happen. 

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 29 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem on the xbox one s , i made an upgrade to the controller, it works in carer mode but not in online fights. it seems that there is a problem with the game not the console. they should fix this problem

Message 24 of 29 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am not the one with this problem, people just quit playing online mode because of this bug

Message 25 of 29 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and saying that we need to use another console or another controller i would rather just not play the game.

Message 26 of 29 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I spent $100 to have a good time against real players! I cant do that with this glitch happening over and over. I need recompensation brother please or get you people to fix this man im getting frustrated

Message 27 of 29 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on PS4. Cannot move in any online regime. Very dissapointing situation.

Message 28 of 29 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this problem for over 2 months now and I’ve come to the conclusion I’ve just wasted 40 dollars for a trash ufc4 remake without an online mode 

Message 29 of 29 (18 Views)