Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Staliss
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 22/09/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 16:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Quick Fight
Summarize your bug I can select the fighter, it even prompts me to pick the taunt. But when the ref starts the fight. The fighter does not respond to anything, just stands there. It's not a controller problem as that still works. Blitz mode and offline works, any other online modes doesn't. I've tried closing the game and opening a bunch of times same thing. Weirder thing is that I've played those modes just fine before, but not now.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a game? Ask me on Twitch if it helps
What happens when the bug occurs? Fighter doesn't respond to anything. Controller still works
What do you expect to see? F

Sss

Message 1 of 31 (5,877 Views)

Re: Fighter won't move in online modes

Community Manager

Hi there, @MatMachine26.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 31 (5,838 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am also having this same exact issue. I cannot play Quick Fights which I would like to use as practice for OWC. Completely holding me back. It's been happening since launch.

Message 3 of 31 (5,822 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA Please fix ASAP. I am unable to advance in the UFC 253 challenges since it's impossible for me to win Quick Fights. I can't even press the start button during a match to quit.

Message 4 of 31 (5,816 Views)

Community Manager

@0nePunchKO 

Did you try power cycling as I had suggested?

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 31 (5,814 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just power cycled everything you mentioned. Still not working.

Message 6 of 31 (5,802 Views)

Community Manager

@0nePunchKO 

What is happening when you try to play Quick Fights?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 31 (5,799 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can do the pre-fight taunt and I can send the quick messages. As soon as the bell rings, I can not do anything with the controller - not even press the start button. I have to keep pressing the Xbox button to take me to the home screen then I exit it out. It then puts me at the start screen so I can Quit the match.

Message 8 of 31 (5,797 Views)

Community Manager

@0nePunchKO 

Try going to the Xbox settings > Devices & connections > Accessories. Make sure your controller has the latest firmware update. If that doesn't work, do you happen to have another controller you can try?

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 31 (5,793 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The controller did indeed need an update. After the update was complete, I restarted the Xbox for good measure and attempted quick fight again. Same problem. I also tried with another controller with no success.

Please note that it only happens with Quick Fights. I can play Blitz mode just fine. 

Message 10 of 31 (5,785 Views)