Original Post

Fifa 21 Pro Clubs - Custom Tactics don't apply in game

★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ZyzzWillLiveOn
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Apply custom tactics in the pro-clubs menus and set these to be your clubs' default tactics. 2. In Pro-Clubs match lobby, ensure custom tactic is selected. (For example, tactic 1). 3. Search and enter a pro-clubs match, enter the team management screen 4. Observe that none of the custom tactics set prior to the game have applied. (note this bug even applies to custom game plans)
What happens when the bug occurs? The custom pro-clubs tactics that EA announced as a new feature do not apply in-game. Once established in the Pro clubs menu and set as default and confirmed, the custom tactics are meant to carry through to every game the club plays BUT a bug has occured and these tactics do not apply in-game. Every time my club begins a match, the formation is correct but none of my custom sliders or player instructions apply!
What should be happening instead? The custom tactics confirmed prior to finding a match should carry through to in-game. When I open the team management screen in-game, i should see that all my custom tactics and game plans apply.

I've played about ten games of Pro Clubs and set my custom tactics that are meant to carry through to every game my club plays. Every time my club begins a match, the formation is correct but none of my custom sliders or instructions apply! Pretty unfortunate this is the case given EA trumpeted custom Pro clubs tactics as a new feature. I have tried different solutions like putting my tactics in the 2nd tactic slot instead of the 1st tactic slot, restarting my ps4, applying the custom tactics to my game plans and ensuring these are confirmed prior finding a match, etc. and nothing works. I have tried every way to confirm these custom tactics and I am 100% it is not human error that is causing this bug.

Message 1 of 55 (16,893 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 Pro Clubs - Custom Tactics don't apply in game

★★ Novice

I have had a similar issue on Xbox

Whichever tactic I set for the match it always defaults to constant pressure and has the depth super far up the pitch. The CBs have instructions to stay back while attacking and don't follow the instructions. 

When I load into the match, even if I change the tactics in game it defaults back to the constant pressure.

Super frustrating as it is nearly impossible to play when you're at a disadvantage to start the game

Message 2 of 55 (16,779 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

the same problem here 

Message 3 of 55 (16,748 Views)

Pro clubs 21 bugs and glitches

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

All below bugs since Fifa 2018 until Fifa 21 without fix!!
1-Man of the match doesn't count for ANY pro player.

2- Camera doesn't change when any team get Foul in my side , so can't see the other side!!

## the below are only in Fifa 21.

3-Pro player for Any is becoming different player from his team and switch with someone from his team!

4- RB +Y or B is exploit pass that give you chance from nothing even if there is a lot of player they can't block the ball!

Hope you can fix them ASAP 

Message 4 of 55 (15,531 Views)

Re: Pro clubs 21 bugs and glitches

★★★★ Guide
Is there any feedback?!
#xbox #PS4
Message 5 of 55 (15,500 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Gents,

@EA_Guy  @EA_Zoe , EA people 

Appreciate your help with above.

Message 6 of 55 (15,491 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Gentlemen please 

Message 7 of 55 (15,461 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Another bug that when the player press home button will show him a note massage that massage not disappear all the game!

Message 8 of 55 (15,455 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Yazfreak Will randomly fix itself when changing kits. But its annoying. Random constant pressure 8 depth tactic pops up
Message 9 of 55 (15,885 Views)

★ Guide
@Yazfreak Honestly no matter how much we try they are just not listening to us on this forum, i too have posted a bug report about the ANY Glitch and swapping pros but no response after 5 days and it being a hot topic. absoloute joke they ask us to tell them the bugs but we get ignored cause its all about their money grabbing excuse of FUT. Joke.
Message 10 of 55 (15,881 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help