Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? GBrazzale-20
Date/time issue occurred August 22 2022
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug The Field pass will not progress and says unable to receive your objective progression info from ea servers
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure just happened
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t gain xp or reward from doing anything
What do you expect to see? Rewards and progression in my field pass
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. None
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? None
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not site

This is what happens

Message 20 of 826 (17,150 Views)

Field Pass Not Tracking

★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Hitmon-Leee
Date/time issue occurred 08/17/2022
Summarize your bug Season 1 field pass is not tracking correctly. Daily tracker showed 1/2 when completing all daily objectives 2 days in a row and has now reset to 0/2. Some team affinity objectives are also not tracking correctly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete all daily objectives 2 days in a row.
What happens when the bug occurs? Rewards aren’t given and progress gets stuck instead of tracking correctly.
What do you expect to see? Rewards given and tracker progressing.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Screenshot showing progress, it should be 3/5.

Message 1 of 826 (1,783 Views)

Re: Field Pass Not Tracking

★★ Novice

This seems to now be fixed Party hat

Message 2 of 826 (1,751 Views)

Re: Field Pass Not Tracking

★★ Novice

Still an issue actually. this reset to 0 this morning and has now gone back to saying 2 after completing todays daily objectives. The actual stat should be 4/5.

Message 3 of 826 (1,719 Views)

Field Pass Level Error on PS5 and PC

★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? oneoftheherd
Date/time issue occurred 08/16/2022
Summarize your bug I own both PC (EA Play Pro Madden 23) and PS5 (EA Play + Madden 23 All Madden Edition). My Field Pass progress is leveling on both accounts at the same time but I am not receiving rewards, cards and coins, for PC if I am on the PS5 (vice versa if I am on the PS5 I am not receiving rewards such as coins and cards) Example of what I am doing: I started playing of PC (Level 1 to level 5) then I logged into my PS5 later (First time starting MUT and field pass started at level 5) I then continued using my PC from level 5 to level 8. Then tried to disconnect my cross play, but couldn't find it. I tested on my PS5 (going from level 8 to 10) and it leveled my PC account to level 10 too. To sum it up. I have lost all reward coins and cards and packs on my PS5 from leveling 1 to 8. Then lost all Cards, coins and packs on my PC leveling from level 8 to 10.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two copies of madden 23, one for PC and one for PS5. Level Field Passes for either Console or PC. (example is PS5 play from level 1 to level 2, log out to play on PC which will now be level 2) meaning there is lost rewards cards and coins from leveling from 1 to 2 on PC as it is only on the PS5 ( I would rather that it now count and that I have the ability to play on both PC and PS5 separately)
What happens when the bug occurs? There is lost rewards cards, packs and coins from leveling on PC as it is levels the PS5 also without giving the rewards. But also doesn't allow your PS5 to stay at level 1.
What do you expect to see? Disconnect the PS5 and PC field passes from each other and reset the field pass.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I own both PC (EA Play Pro Madden 23) and PS5 (EA Play + Madden 23 All Madden Edition). My Field Pass progress is leveling on both accounts at the same time but I am not receiving rewards, cards and coins, for PC if I am on the PS5 (vice versa if I am on the PS5 I am not receiving rewards such as coins and cards)
Example of what I am doing:
I started playing of PC (Level 1 to level 5) then I logged into my PS5 later (First time starting MUT and field pass started at level 5) I then continued using my PC from level 5 to level 8. Then tried to disconnect my cross play, but couldn't find it. I tested on my PS5 (going from level 8 to 10) and it leveled my PC account to level 10 too.
To sum it up. I have lost all reward coins and cards and packs on my PS5 from leveling 1 to 8. Then lost all Cards, coins and packs on my PC leveling from level 8 to 10.

I made two purchases for the game but I am not receiving the rewards coins, cards, points for both purchases. 100+tax for EA play pro on PC. 30+90+tax for EA play and Madden 23 all madden edition on PS5

Message 4 of 826 (2,051 Views)

Re: Field Pass Level Error on PS5 and PC

[ Edited ]
Champion

@oneofthedine i experienced the same with xbox and pc. i did not get any rewards for the platform i am not playing. 

for example: reached level 10 on pc and got the elitepack, but on xbox i climbed also level 10 and never got the elite pack.

this needs to be fixed immidiately.

Message 5 of 826 (2,024 Views)

Field Pass Daily Reset

★★★ Apprentice

User name: Sixplicit

Xbox Series X and S

I think this is a bug as my Field Pass Dailies Reset at 8 pm EST while everything else resets in the Morning.  Is this as intended?  It has never been that way in the past.  I have to wait to play solos till Prime Time to get 200 yards offense and also have to wait to purchase packs and do sets till 8 pm.  I feel like everyone else in EST time zone get to do this at 10:30 am.  I use to be able to do dailies early with every other Madden so I figure this is a mistake.  Or it’s just stupid if this is the new reset time for the dailies.  Why have two different rest times?

Message 6 of 826 (1,665 Views)

Re: Field Pass Level Error on PS5 and PC

★★★ Novice
@oneofthedine I have had this problem as well. I haven’t gotten my Cee Dee Lamb.
Message 7 of 826 (1,977 Views)

My progression for winning solo battles on the competitive field pass got wiped

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just wondering if ea will fix this or is even aware of this happening. It all says zero even when I restarted the game and my Xbox. Has this happened to anyone else? And what should I do to get it fixed?

Message 8 of 826 (2,122 Views)

Re: My progression for winning solo battles on the competitive field pass got wi

★ Apprentice
@stickman13v My solo battles are not reset but the “win 15 solo battles games on veteran or higher” is not registering counts it stays at 0.
Message 9 of 826 (2,106 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help