Field pass not working in madden 23 Season 1

by Gbrazzale20

Original Post

Re: My progression for winning solo battles on the competitive field pass got wi

★★★★ Novice

I'm on PS5.  It looks like it reset all the categories I didn't have complete like winning on legend and mvp or whatever they are.  I would have had these completed tomorrow.  Also, it only let me complete 3 out of 4 solos today.

Message 10 of 826 (1,022 Views)

Re: My progression for winning solo battles on the competitive field pass got wi

★★★ Newbie

I just got on to check and my MVP or higher and my Legend games got reset. Both of those should be finished tomorrow and now it's at 0. Do we know if they're aware of this?

Message 11 of 826 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. Reset the Veteran and MVP tracks on Solo Battles. Xbox series X. 

Message 12 of 826 (988 Views)

Re: Field Pass Level Error on PS5 and PC

★★★ Novice
@JoshPoint0hh Bump… serious issues going on here. I am missing half my content
Message 13 of 826 (886 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ahardcorewetawd Me too please fix this ea
Message 14 of 826 (955 Views)

MUT progression not working... for field pass etc....

★★★ Newbie

So it has been about 4 ays now and i have been playing ultimate team but i have not any progression on my filed pass or vc or headliners and the other one and i have deleted and reload download the game twice to see if that would work but it doesnt so i would like to know how i can get it working or some advice from someone that has any ideas

Message 15 of 826 (926 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am on XB Series X and had the same happen to me last night (8/21).

When I won my 25th Solo Battle (and got that objective complete) the progress on my win 20 Solo Battles on MVP or higher was reset from 13 to 0 and win 10 Solo Battles on legend was reset from 1 to 0.  It is obviously a bug as I had already completed the win 10 Solo Battles on MVP or above so at a minimum I should have a progress of 10 on the win 20 Solo Battles on MVP or higher.

These should not reset until the end of week 2 of the competitive pass ... else it would not be possible to win 30 solo battles in a week (there are only 29). The only thing that resets weekly on the competitive pass are the stats objectives.

No way I am grinding any more of these at MVP level until EA fixes this mess.

Message 16 of 826 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just tried to check on my progress and got a "can't do that now" message,  so maybe they're working on it?

Message 17 of 826 (872 Views)

MUT rewards not awarded (coins), field pass objectives not accessible

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? nacmacfeegle85
Date/time issue occurred 22.08.2022
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Progress is not properly tracked. When playing solo challenges, stars are awarded, coins are not. The reward screen does not come up after playing a challenge. I also can't access field passes and see/track objectives. When trying to view field passes, error message occurs: unable to retrieve your objectives progression information from EA Servers at this time. Please try again later.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to ultimate team, play solo challenges. Go on "view all field passes", try to view any of the field passes (season 1, competitive, headliners)
What happens when the bug occurs? Coins are not awarded, progress is probably not tracked in field passes. I can't view field pass objectives > unclear if objectives will be tracked anyways
What do you expect to see? See the reward screen after completing a challenge, see coins awarded. In field passes, the overview rewards, daily, stats, programs should be accessible
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

no additional information

Message 18 of 826 (2,128 Views)

Re: MUT rewards not awarded (coins), field pass objectives not accessible

★★★★★ Novice
@nacmacfeegle85 Thinks it's happening to everyone. This is a disaster of a launch to a game, especially to the ones that pre ordered and have also spent extra money and MUT and other items. Sad thing to see, hopefully 2k comes out with a football game one day. Bet John's looking down from heaven proud Frown
Message 19 of 826 (2,097 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help