Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them including Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to replicate in BB mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Explained in detail
What do you expect to see? For it to work as previously
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.26
I’ll try my best to explain few new bugs I discovered since new patch on PS4 pro. These are specific for BB mode (so far I had no problems with CAS). They started after installing June 3rd patch (not Eco Lifestyle pack).
Note: I play with MOO cheat on and bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement (that’s a mouthful lol).
1. Putting objects in household inventory with square button doesn’t work;
2. Some items I placed on for example shelf or washing machine went into household inventory automatically while I worked on other room (wasn’t anywhere close to them and I didn’t clutter with MOO. For example I’ve put a single bottle of detergent on a washer and nothing on wall above it);
3. Tried to put Plasmatron flat screen tv up on the wall few times (shows as unlocked in catalog because of the cheat) kept saying I didn’t meet requirements to use that object. Randomly worked 5th time;
4. I’ve deleted all of the contents of a room I was renovating with a hammer, some of them ended up in household inventory. Same happens if I delete them one by one with a triangle button;
5. After graduating university my sim got urns of npc sims who died in her dorm which she wasn’t friends with. They are in her household inventory marked as this object can’t be deleted or recycled. If I try to place them on the ground they are invisible and few minutes later end up back in inventory.
6. Can’t delete food from sim’s inventory or drag it to a nano trash can. Says this object can’t be deleted.
And one extra in Live mode: sim got Prenatal panic and started jumping around his girlfriend days after she’s given birth (their kid is already a toddler and he interacted with it previously).
thanks for putting together your report.
May I ask if you have tried some troubleshooting steps to solve your issues? If not, could you please do the following and see if it helps:
Something to keep in mind going forward: unfortunately, our bug report templates are designed to gather details on one bug at a time. This way, other players to relate to one specific bug instead of adding more to the list which can muddle things up and take away from the other bug.
If we can focus on one bug, it makes it easier for us to track it and provide the player with relevant advice and info - and it speed up investigations and narrowing down causes to find a fix faster.
It can be helpful to check this thread, "Compiled list of reported issues" for existing active bugs, and to use the search function to see if there is an active thread on the issue already. If not, go ahead and create a new one for each of your bugs.
I will close this thread in the meantime.