Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fend off empire quest

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not counting storm trooper kills properly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Activate quest advance to second part. Kill storm troopers.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

In second part of new ewok quest killing storm troopers with ewoks is not counting properly. Ive killed 15 and my count is only at three.

Message 1 of 10 (2,582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fend off empire quest

This quest is only counting enemies exactly named "Stormtrooper", so the variants like Stormtrooper Commander don't count.

If you do Light Side Normal Node 6-F, the final battle has 6-7 Stormtroopers, so you can just do that battle twice. Then the next quest requires you to kill Darth Vader - check out Light Side Normal Node 6-J.

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (2,514 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

yes. this is worded incorrectly, or coded incorrectly.

the quest says "defeat 10 stormtrooper with ewoks."

but i'm thinking maybe what its actually tracking progress on is "win 10 battles with ewoks vs stormtroopers." ?

edit: actually, i guess that's not right either. i got credit for 2/3 battles.

definitely bugged.

Message 2 of 10 (2,563 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree. I have killed well over 10 kinds of Stormtroopers but my count is at 1. Perhaps it is only counting the literal actual Stormtrooper and not the other Stormtroopers?
Message 3 of 10 (2,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I killed 1 more "Stormtrooper" and several Stormtrooper Commanders and my count is now at 2. I'm pretty confident it's just only counting "Stormtrooper"

Message 4 of 10 (2,544 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes it is only counting stormtroopers not variants but the devs would have to play thier game to see the fault in this. But thanks CG for the wasted energy to complete this task.

Message 5 of 10 (2,540 Views)

This quest is only counting enemies exactly named "Stormtrooper", so the variants like Stormtrooper Commander don't count.

If you do Light Side Normal Node 6-F, the final battle has 6-7 Stormtroopers, so you can just do that battle twice. Then the next quest requires you to kill Darth Vader - check out Light Side Normal Node 6-J.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The go button links to a quest that is useless for completing the quest

The go button should at least bring us to a right node

Btw Light Normal 6-J has 7 "Stormtroopers" so you should be able to just run that 3x

Message 7 of 10 (2,312 Views)

★ Novice
Okay it’s nice to know it wasn’t just me. I did it twice. First time got two and the second only one, yet I know for a fact I killed far more than that.
Message 8 of 10 (1,927 Views)

★ Novice
I’m seriously considering just taking what I have already. Completed the batte six times already and all I got was four!? Does this thing know how to count?
Message 9 of 10 (1,919 Views)

Which battle are you attempting? Did you see the above answers. Only enemies that have the exact name "Stormtrooper" count for this quest.