by zoiee2020

Original Post

Fence + Circle platform Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? current
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Drag "replace fence tool" over quarter circle platforms
What happens when the bug occurs? Rips off fence end caps which end up randomly on the map somewhere.
What do you expect to see? Not happen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

If you have quarter circles placed, connect them with a fence, the go back with "replace fence tool" and drag it over the quarter circles... the fence gets shredded as seen in pictures below.  

They dont always pop up on the circle. Sometimes they show up randomly on the map and the only way to get rid of them is to bulldoze your entire map. This really sucks when your halfway in the build. I noticed it affecting half wall tops as well despite the wall not being anywhere near the circle platform but I lost that screenshot : ( 

The half wall tops end up breaking off and floating inplace randomly on your map as well. 

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Re: Fence + Circle platform Bug

★ Guide

Grabbed a screenshot of half wall tops floating and clipping. Might be better to merge this bug post with all the other clipping and shredding issues. I have a feeling there all related. 

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)