Female toddler became a male child

by SimAustralia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Female toddler became a male child

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version 12.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003447102590
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I aged my female toddler and she grew up to a male child.
What do you expect to see? I want my child to be female.
Connection Type
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback Submit button not working

Submit button not working

Message 1 of 4 (577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Female toddler became a male child

Hero

@SimAustralia 

She is still a girl but with very short hair. Tap on her and then on the Makeover button which is at the bottom of the screen under her name. 

This will open CAS and you will be able to change her hair and outfit. It will cost you 5 green tickets if you use CAS items that you already own.  If you buy new clothing or hair you won't have to pay with tickets. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (558 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The reason why I have written "Submit button not working" is because it wasn't. I found a post https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Submit-button-not-working/m-p/7364425#M309786 that had the same problem and someone suggested filling in all boxes so I did and it worked.

Message 2 of 4 (572 Views)

Hero

@SimAustralia 

She is still a girl but with very short hair. Tap on her and then on the Makeover button which is at the bottom of the screen under her name. 

This will open CAS and you will be able to change her hair and outfit. It will cost you 5 green tickets if you use CAS items that you already own.  If you buy new clothing or hair you won't have to pay with tickets. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 4 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok. Its just that all the options seem to be male. But I was able to by more feminine cloths for her. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (544 Views)