★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 7.96 GB RAM
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. First voice recognition choice between Female and Male
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27/2/2020 9:50AM (AEDT)
Summarize your bug I'm stuck after the beginning cut-scenes where Faye gives you two options to select: Male voice or Female voice. When I select any of them, it doesn't do anything. The game does not crash or anything and there are some lags, but I just can't get past the two options.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Wait for the beginning cut-scenes to finish 2. Wait for main character javelin to crash land onto the ground 3. After Faye gives you the two gender options, try to select either choices
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing really happens, it's just that the game does not progress past the two gender options of voices.
What should be happening instead? I'm not sure, I haven't gotten past this bug

I heard that people have experienced this bug a year before and they say it has to do with internet connection. My internet seems to be running optimally and it's fairly okay for an Australian internet, so I'm not sure how to fix this.

Message 1 of 1 (350 Views)