Female Sim Aging Bug

by NevisDreams

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Female Sim Aging Bug

★ Guide

I've just noticed this bug in my game in the last few days. I'm playing a male and female Sim, both created in CAS, should be the same age but they aren't. While the male Sim is aging normally (16 days till the adult stage) the age of the female Sim keeps reverting back to 20 days till adult stage. I haven't figured out yet what's causing this, first I thought it was her pregnancy, but the next day she went back from 19 to 20 days again while just doing normal things around the house (eating, taking a shower, reading a book).

Just a few more details: the neighbourhood was created after the last patch, I don't use any custom content or mods, I don't use cheats.

Message 1 of 6 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Female Sim Aging Bug

★ Guide

I haven't had any pregnant Sims in my game lately to check on this, but I guess it all works normally now. My legacy Sim was pregnant 2 times and her age only froze for the duration of the pregnancies, no odd age number jumps otherwise. =)

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (503 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@NevisDreams Do you still have this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (483 Views)

★ Guide

I haven't had any pregnant Sims in my game lately to check on this, but I guess it all works normally now. My legacy Sim was pregnant 2 times and her age only froze for the duration of the pregnancies, no odd age number jumps otherwise. =)

Message 3 of 6 (504 Views)

Hero

@NevisDreams Great to hear. Are you ok with me adding a fixed icon to the compiled list and accepting ths as solved ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (478 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, go ahead!

Message 5 of 6 (476 Views)

Hero

OK.

Feel free to come back if you have the issue again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (472 Views)