Re: Female CAF wearing all black top/sports bra during official UFC fights in ca

by Maurivan17

Original Post

Re: Female CAF wearing all black top/sports bra during official UFC fights in ca

★ Apprentice

How have they STILL not fixed this? JFC. 

Message 31 of 61 (2,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Sn0wyChloeme too have this problem...I want to play with ufc clothes, with colors of each nation COMPLETE, red, green, blue, etc in my female career and too in Fight Now, as well as select the type of shorts: vale tudo, mua thay etc ... please EA return to the clothing selection option , like they did before in ufc3

Message 32 of 61 (2,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry me too have this problem...I want to play with ufc clothes, with colors of each nation complete, red, green, blue etc in my female career and too in fight now, as well as select the type of shorts: vale tudo, mua thay etc ... please EA return to the clothing selection option , like they did before in UFC 3 Standard smile
Message 33 of 61 (2,170 Views)

Community Manager
@Maurivan17 That's a big request from the community and I'll continue to let the team know you're all asking for it.
Blueberry.png
Message 34 of 61 (2,157 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the response and listening to the community ... we just want to enjoy this great game in real simulation to the fullest ... and one of the reasons why I bought the UFC is because of their original kits, their official licenses, just what I loved about UFC 3 was its selection of kit of different colors ... I hope we can see it again ... and again thank you very much for reading me Standard smile
Message 35 of 61 (2,130 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has this been fixed or even addressed?? 

Message 36 of 61 (2,041 Views)

Community Manager

@jmoccia314 wrote:

Has this been fixed or even addressed?? 

@jmoccia314 

This appears to be more difficult to reproduce than expected. Is there any way you can show us what your female CAF look like and the settings used on them?

Blueberry.png
Message 37 of 61 (1,991 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still not fixed. Doubt it ever will be. At least we can over ride to work around it. Unacceptable though, really.

Message 38 of 61 (1,983 Views)

★★★ Novice

I provided three attachment two showing the solid black, untextured, completely irritating and unrealistic top and the third is the settings I am using. This issue is completely plaguing my career at all times. And I would use the vanity override but with such little options and variations included with zero color options, it’s disappointing. These issues have been mentioned numerous times since the game has been released and it has not been addressed. 

Message 39 of 61 (1,982 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

How can you not reproduce this? Don't check on your dev version on PC. Buy an xbox one, get the game (mine is digital) and see for yourself. Literaly everyone seems to have this problem, even the ones who just got the game, as evidenced in this thread. So it doesn't have anything to do with overwriting the beta/demo/v1.0.

Just do ANY female career (CaF obviously), start in UFC and fast-forward to fight 1. It should take you 5 minutes to reproduce...

It could be tied to clothing options. I usually equip official UFC gear, but I'm pretty sure I've tried with long sleeves and it still persists. Every weight class... I've switched countries, etc.

But thanks for following up on this, Blueberry.

Message 40 of 61 (1,975 Views)