Re: Female CAF wearing all black top/sports bra during official UFC fights in ca

by mrkifoo

Original Post

Re: Female CAF wearing all black top/sports bra during official UFC fights in ca

Community Manager

Do you all have CAF Override selected in your settings? 

Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 61 (2,700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried that. It just overrides. National colors aren't added, no shirt worn unless worn by character at all times, and does not display black and gold when champion. It might seem small, but I enjoy the sim aspect of the game. I want my CAF to feel as if they belong with the real life fighters. From what I see it appears to be a missing texture. Can that missing texture simply be added or is there a more nefarious issue at play? Also is there ever going to be an option to chose what kind of UFC gear you wear to a fight aside from the basic board shorts? Again may seem minor, but I enjoy the simulation aspect of the game. If that is going to be replaced by the current fortnite style MTX model than this will be my last purchase of this series.

Message 22 of 61 (2,664 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hey so it's been two months on this super simple cosmetic bug and it still happens. Any update??????
Message 23 of 61 (2,509 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As of 4.01 this issue still remains. The patch notes mentions misc clothing fixes and I was hoping it was finally addressed. I'm done with this series. I had no issues with the whole ultimate team mode, it at least was kept separate from the main game. However now it seems have no choice in the matter. Christ even being able to chose my in ring attire and walkout is too much to ask for. But hell I have some wacky hair and silly muai thai shorts for the small price of the an ungodly amount of EA monopoly money... that of course can be purchased with REAL money... if don't want spend the exceptionally long time to earn it. I'm done being cordial about this. The those who enjoy sports games, please for the love of god stop supporting this industry. If the blowback from Madden and Fifa haven't convinced you already. These titles are no longer sports sims. They are mobile games. Realism and immersion replaced with wacky skins and silly attire for a price. At least Fortnite is FTP. Well I'm done, 

Message 24 of 61 (2,384 Views)

Community Manager

@VBigB wrote:

There is a temporary work around. On PS4 press L3 to bring up the career settings menu. Go down to "Gameplay Settings" and turn on "Vanity Clothing Override". Now you can use anything including all the clothing on the UFC tab (so you can still use UFC appropriate gear) . This gear override will occur everywhere so for example you will no longer wear the T-shirt during the entrances.

Thank you for the workaround. I'm going to mark this solved so others have an easier time seeing this. 

@ShadeDemon94 Thank you for providing this workaround below, too.

PS4 users:

Restore the license:

Select  (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].

If content you've downloaded from PlayStation™Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 61 (4,715 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, so I've been getting this glitch too, but on the XBOX ONE X, meaning I can't use the bypass that seems to be working for most people. The most I can do is to completely reinstall the game, but that hasn't done anything, so I'm wondering if there's someway for me to fix this bug, or if I'm SOL until it gets patched out

Message 26 of 61 (2,346 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No option to do that on Xbox. Although the vanity override works like a charm, this is STILL broken, will it ever be fixed? 

Message 27 of 61 (2,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I hope so. My current career is in female weight and I'd hate to change my gear every damn fight. Luckily it's only for female weights and CAF's. It looks seriously ugly, like it doesn't have a texture.

I'm assuming few people try the female weights these days so it doesn't get thàt much exposure, but this just really looks amateurish, like some intern linked to the wrong file...

Message 28 of 61 (2,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bought the game last week and I am also having this problem right now, still no fix ? 

Btw this problem does not only occur in female career but also male weight class.

Message 29 of 61 (2,066 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is not solved. Forcing players to use this takes away the UFC gloves since you do not have that option in Vanity. This is a lazy solution instead of actually fixing the game. Come on.

Message 30 of 61 (1,983 Views)