Re: Female CAF wearing all black top/sports bra during official UFC fights in ca

by ShadeDemon94

Original Post

Re: Female CAF wearing all black top/sports bra during official UFC fights in ca

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryWould also be nice if you could ask them to implement the feature of customizing fight gear for career and all other game modes. In UFC 3 we could pick different trunks and tops and even some ankle accessories that could be worn in the official UFC fights. I don't want to wear those over the top cosmetics in a UFC fight. But some customization of the official fight gear would be nice. Currently we can’t even select what color shorts are worn by fighters in the Fight Now mode. In all game modes this results in the fighter facing a champion to wear black shorts... while the champion wears black too.

Message 11 of 61 (3,322 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Any news on this? Was it fixed in today's patch?
Message 12 of 61 (3,179 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, not fixed :-(

Message 13 of 61 (3,174 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@4RR4-7 Drat. Thanks for answering. Saved me from starting another career to test.
Message 14 of 61 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope it's not fixed.

I've played through 2 careers now and you can definitely see that the model is the UFC White/Black top in the UFC tab. I suspect that the texture is supposed to be assigned based on which "corner" you are in for the fight (red/blue) but for whatever reason it's not pointing to it. As I said before, the textures for that top work everywhere else.

In any case that's not why I posted. There is a temporary work around. On PS4 press L3 to bring up the career settings menu. Go down to "Gameplay Settings" and turn on "Vanity Clothing Override". Now you can use anything including all the clothing on the UFC tab (so you can still use UFC appropriate gear) . This gear override will occur everywhere so for example you will no longer wear the T-shirt during the entrances.

Message 15 of 61 (3,144 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@VBigB Thank you!
Message 16 of 61 (3,100 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@Sn0wyChloe If your on ps4 I've fixed issues with black top by going onto my settings after update game and restoring my licenses its and option in the settings
Message 17 of 61 (2,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@burntblackwings restore licences on console after update game it worked on my ps4 it a option in the settings
Message 18 of 61 (2,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sn0wyChloe I have the same issue, but on xbox one x.
Message 19 of 61 (2,923 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ya no dice on that. Do you need to start a brand new career? It seemed seedy from the beginning. Anyway we're now on 2.03 and the issue still persists. I mean thankfully I now know the Boys season two comes out on the fourth, but still this issue that has existed since launch is still a problem. Will this be resolved EA?

Message 20 of 61 (2,868 Views)