Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Female Butterfly Shirt causes finger distortion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs; All game packs except Spa day, Journey to Batuu, Werewolves and strangerville; Spooky stuff, kids room stuff, my first pet stuff, tiny living stuff, nifty knitting stuff, paranormal stuff; Both free stuff packs; Little campers kit and Bust the dust kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a female sim in cas and put on the shirt from the image attached, then use the hand button in accessories to zoom in on the fingers of the sim. (It has to be a female sim as the bug doesn't occur on male sims)
What happens when the bug occurs? As seen in the images attached, the pinky of the sim becomes triangular which doesn't occur when the sim doesn't have the shirt on.
What do you expect to see? A normal-looking pinky finger.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have experimented with this bug and found it only happens on female sims regardless of skin tone, weight and occult-type. I feel that this bug was around before the latest patch/update however I chose the not sure option as I'm debating whether it was.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

Message 1 of 3 (1,328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: finger rig issues with shirt "yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon"

Hero

Fixed an issue where the jersey (yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon_ButterflyBlue) caused incorrect fingernail colors to display.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (608 Views)

All Replies

finger rig issues with shirt "yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon"

★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? - EP: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10, 11, - GP: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10, 11, - SP: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, - SP23, SP33
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? put the shirt on female and click on fingernails for a closer look
What happens when the bug occurs? finger rigs are messed-up when wearing this shirt
What do you expect to see? a fix.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

finger rig issues with shirt yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon.pngfinger rig issues with shirt yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon - right hand.pngfinger rig issues with shirt yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon left hand.png

Not sure how long this issue exist in game with this shirt since I never used it before. Just recently spotted this. This happens with and without adding fingernails. So it's not a fingernail issue, it's the shirt itself  causing this. "yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon" - and yes, tested with and without mods/cc.

Message 2 of 3 (1,089 Views)

Re: finger rig issues with shirt "yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon"

Hero

Fixed an issue where the jersey (yfTop_EF26HHCJerseyMrCartoon_ButterflyBlue) caused incorrect fingernail colors to display.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (609 Views)