Featured homestore items not updating

by AshleighD81

Original Post

Featured homestore items not updating

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Note 8
OS Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the "Featured" tab within the store
What do you expect to see? The items should be update at some frequency
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback What is the point of having a featured items tab if it never changes?

• The items listed in the Featured tab of the home store never change unless you purchase an item from this tab.  I know some players have had the option to buy items that are available from the wellness center and other career locations within this tab, but since my only options in the featured tab are simcash items, I'll never even have the chance to purchase those items unless I'm willing to spend 150 simcash on an item I don't even want. 
Message 1 of 2 (325 Views)

Re: Featured homestore items not updating

★ Guide
Mine haven’t updated in months. It’s frustrating because some friends get cool exclusive offers in that section and mine are all stuck on the same simcash items.
Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)