Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? NA
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While flying around in Freeplay after a minute or two, the screen just went to the loading screen without any warning.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.07.19 02:22
Summarize your bug My friend and I were both kicked from the server and when it came back on, the error was 'server was shutting down'.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game in freeplay and prior to server shutdown just get forced to see loading screen with no warnings or notifications.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whatever one was doing, you just get kicked to a loading screen and back to the lobby with no warning.
What should be happening instead? There should be a notification or countdown to give players ample time to finish up what they are working on before getting kicked for server shutdown.

I think a countdown or notification is necessary before a server shuts down.  If Fortnite can do it, so can Anthem! Standard smile2019-07-23 (1).png

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Re: Feature request - Server just shut down without notification

★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue for me and a friend in the middle of a Stronghold mission on Xbox One yesterday.

Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

Re: Feature request - Server just shut down without notification

★ Pro

The "server has shutdown" message does not happen as often as the game freezing on me and then taking me back to the initial screen where I have to reconnect and then I get the "You already have a session. Do you want to join it?" prompt.

PS. Apologies for the similar post in different threads.

Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)