by tmsurla

Original Post

Highlighted

Feats and medals not being awarded.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Ryzen 5 2600. AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB Asus dual fan.
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB DDR4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Post expedition screen.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1/18-1/20/2019. Central time, all day.
Summarize your bug Since the 18th, my friend and I have not been getting our play style medals or feats anymore. We can not see them in the cortex when in mission or when not. Every single mission, free play, strong hold, etc. shows "No expedition feats" no matter how many ults are used, combos are made, revives, it doesn't matter. We get nothing. First few days of the early release everything worked fine. He only received feats for one mission, and nothing else for the rest of the time (he started the afternoon of the 18th).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dunno.
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What should be happening instead? Feats, medals being awarded.

Feats and medals are not being awarded in post expedition screen. No matter what is performed during the expedition, and no matter which type of game play, the rewards do not show up anymore. This has been occurring since the 18th for myself and for my friend. Feats show just a blank screen in the cortex during expeditions and while out. There are no challenges to track or anything either.

Message 1 of 8 (310 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Feats and medals not being awarded.

★★★★ Novice

Untitled.png

This doesn't appear to be a wide spread issue. You would have to be standing still through the entire expedition to get at least one bronze feat..... Challenges have disappeared too Frown and I can no longer craft anything.

Message 2 of 8 (291 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Have you heard anything back from them on how to fix this? I have the same problem it makes it also where I can't see my inscriptions or even break down gear my stash is full and I can't do anything.

Message 3 of 8 (273 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Unfortunately I have not. I am also having the issue where I can't break down, but it is hit and miss for me.
Message 4 of 8 (251 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Well I tweeted the problem and called tech support and it is still not fixed. I attached a link to it if you want to comment and share it from there so the word gets out it might speed things up.

Message 5 of 8 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Sweet, I'll be sure to do that. What did tech support say about it?
Message 6 of 8 (225 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

That didn't tell me to do any thing but to clear the game cache which didn't fix it.

Message 7 of 8 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Still no fix? I am having the same exact issues as you guys. 

Message 8 of 8 (122 Views)
Twitter Stream