Fear from Bastilla Fallen doesn't increase cool down

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? i12 plus
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 748-997-194
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Fear from Bastilla Shan Fallen (Bsf) doesn't increase cool downs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Re-enact the game play scenario stated
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

Squad Arena. My team (Slkr, Dr, Bsf, Traya, Solo) vs opponent (Jkr, Jmls, Wat, Gas, Jkl)
1: me - shoot first wat. then slkr stun gas
2: opp - jmls' aoe. then jkr mark traya
3: me - bsf fears wat SUCCESSFULLY. fear icon appears on top of Wat's head. then my slkr does are, and thus expiring fear created by bsf.
4: opp - wat puts tank tech on jmls

From the above scenario, bsf's fear doesn't increase cool down on wat. Wat's unique doesn't prevents cool down manipulation. It is difficult to capture the bug on pictures. 

Message 1 of 3 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fear from Bastilla Fallen doesn't increase cool down

★★★★ Guide
@ravenlim There was an update to Wat's tech to fix an issue in Conquest in the Content Update: 03/15/2021

EVENT - Fixed the Deployable Cooling System Data Disk that allowed Wat Tambor to grant the same Tech multiple times in Conquest.

His Techs no longer have cooldowns, which IMO makes more sense based off the kit. Although this is different than it was previously.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@ravenlim There was an update to Wat's tech to fix an issue in Conquest in the Content Update: 03/15/2021

EVENT - Fixed the Deployable Cooling System Data Disk that allowed Wat Tambor to grant the same Tech multiple times in Conquest.

His Techs no longer have cooldowns, which IMO makes more sense based off the kit. Although this is different than it was previously.
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right... so the fixture for Conquest affected Squad Arena...

still feel its sort of unfair that such a thing were to happen. But thanks for the explanation.

Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)