Re: Favorites don't show in gallery.

by crinrict

Original Post

Favorites don't show in gallery.

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? eo06.131
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Favorite items in gallery. Enter gallery catalog, look for favorites.
What happens when the bug occurs? Items that were favorited do not show in favorites.
What do you expect to see? Favorited items should be in favorites.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I favorited multiple rooms and lots, none of them show up under my favorites.

Message 1 of 5 (1,489 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue with rooms in particular. Lots show up but there's not a single room I favorited in the list.

Message 2 of 5 (1,379 Views)

Hero
@Rexine11 Are you on playstation as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I have the same issue but on xbox
Message 4 of 5 (1,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well on PC, I've asked around and others are having this issue too. When I favorite things, it only saves the most recent ones. Now a majority of the lots, households, and rooms I've favorited are now lost forever which is really annoying. I'm having the same issue with following people too, the Gallery unfollows them for some reason. Luckily it's someone I frequent often so I'm able to find them but it always seem like its the same ones.

Message 5 of 5 (692 Views)