Favorite Lots don't show up on the Gallery (console)

by catloverplayer

Original Post

Favorite Lots don't show up on the Gallery (console)

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.28
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Packs out on console.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into the gallery and search your favorites.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm only able to see Favorite Households that I've favorited. I don't get an option for lots I've saved to favorites.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this fixed so I can download some of my favorite lots from creators on the gallery on to my PS4.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There is no option to see lots you favorited on the gallery. I'd love for this to be fixed so I can download the lots I've favorited to my PS4. I can't find my favorite lots cause of this.

Message 1 of 9 (3,740 Views)

Re: Favorite Lots don't show up on the Gallery (console)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@catloverplayer Have you added your favorite lots using the website or console gallery? Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Please make sure you are logged in to the correct account that you favorited lots on, and that your console is online and has gallery access.

To make sure your online access is active in game:

• Press the Options Button on the controller to bring up the menu. 
  • Scroll down to Game Options and select it.
  • Select Other at the bottom on the left
  • On the right side select "Online Features Access"
  • Click Apply

Finding your favorited lots using the console gallery tab:

• When you open the gallery go to Profile > View Catalogue
  • On the left side is a "View Content By" tab, select "My Favorites"
  • Your favorite lots should appear. If not you can try changing the "Sort By" Selection to "Most Popular" or "Newest" depending on what is already selected.

You can also try rebooting your router and modem in your house for your internet.

A console gallery help thread is here FAQ - Sims 4 Console Gallery

You can also try to favorite lots on the gallery website  to see if they appear on your console.

Message 2 of 9 (3,675 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Tagging to see answer above

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (3,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

first of all, thank you for the help. Secondly: I did all the above and nothing worked. My connection is stable and I’m on the right account, but when I select my favourites there’s still nothing appearing.

Message 4 of 9 (3,237 Views)

★ Guide

Totally the same. I swear I had stuff on there. And I just added 2 things today and NOTHING. It's frustrating. I lose the items I find and this would be the best way to keep track of them. 

Message 5 of 9 (3,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nozladi I wish there was a fix to this 😓
Message 6 of 9 (2,930 Views)

I can’t see my favorite households on sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can’t find my favorite households on sims 4 (ps4)

Message 7 of 9 (2,594 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on my ps5.

It happened that my library was full, so I wanted to make sure that all the lots and sims are at least somewhere saved. But when I check my favourites, only one(!) lot is showing up. Changed the search criteria, but it stays just that one lot and no sim is showing up at all, no current or previous liked. Also when I search for them in the public gallery, they are marked as liked. That's so disappointing. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update: I've put some creations to my favourites with the online gallery on my laptop. Some time later, I've checked them on my console. The lots and rooms are showing up, BUT still no household, no sim, no pet, no matter if I change the filters. 

Message 9 of 9 (1,435 Views)