Re: Family relationship difficulties

by crinrict

Original Post

Family relationship difficulties

★★ Apprentice

Hi everyone!

I have a few in game issues I was hoping you might be able to help with.

I bought the game Friday and created a family. My eldest son (Max) became an adult and has moved out to have his own family with his girlfriend (Amara). Their first child, Nicolas was born. When he was born, the game thought that Amara was his mother (correct) but that Max's own mother (Davinia) was also his mother. His father Max's relationship came up as brother and his grandfather (Brady, Max's father) was listed as his father. Furthermore, Max's two sisters were also listed as Nicolas' sisters! In the end I deleted Nicolas all together from the game, by moving his to an unplayed house and deleting it. But when I went back to visit Max's parents, Nicolas was there????

Max and Amara then had a second child, Daisy. The same happened again with her relationships, so I quit the game without saving and went back in. Her parents were then correct, but when I took her to visit her grandparents, she had no relationship with them other than friend???? And I checked with tech support and it says there should be a grandparent relationship. 

Does anyone know how these issues are occuring? And how to fix them? I know it's complicated but any help would be really appreciated!!

Also, less complicated questions, does anyone know how to have a Sim lose weight and how to change their names?

Thanks so much in advance!

Message 1 of 2 (453 Views)

Re: Family relationship difficulties

Hero

@ollierender Did you use the cas.editfullcas cheat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)