Re: Falsely Banned Account

by TheMCHacker785

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@TH1CCBetch I had this problem around the beginning of April, and I contacted EA 3 times about this before they told me to shut up. I got this PC from my brother since he couldn't use it for games. He bought this on eBay and failed to mention to me that the reason he couldn't play was because of a hardware ID ban. I have seen many threads and all I can say is don't buy PC's on eBay. These false bans have happened to many of my friends as well who cannot afford first-hand PCs. I do play on Xbox now and that's the only way I can play without the fear of being banned again.

TLDR; Don't cheat, Don't buy PC's from eBay as they may be cheaters.
Message 21 of 38 (851 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you have an update on your situation yet?

Message 22 of 38 (805 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I made a appeal but I am still waiting Frown
Message 23 of 38 (745 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TH1CCBetch Also happened to me. Awaiting my response from EA. Seems like all I can do is email. I've never hacked a day in my life and logged on a few days ago just to see that i've been banned for absolutely no reason. Someone PLEASE for the love of GOD HELP US.
Message 24 of 38 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RoyalArnoldo Any update on your situation? I'm just now going through this and am trying to get an idea of how long i'm gonna be waiting.
Message 25 of 38 (688 Views)

★ Novice

I got ban out of nowhere i have like 1.5k games already and they wont unban my acc even it false ban i dont have any second account or some * stuff i dont know. I just want my account back. That account was since sesson 1 and t hen it will just get ban wow Please bring it back 

Message 26 of 38 (615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same here

i have Kill/Death Ratio below 1 and accused me of cheat. LOLOL
of 10k games in I won less than 500 ... I must be the worst cheater in the world. LOLOLOL

Message 27 of 38 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it is very simple what is happening, they are stupid. It probably must be because we bought new video cards and downloaded their programs that start with the computer boot. Then they thought it was cheat.

Message 28 of 38 (593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me, I just emailed my appeal. I'm trash at the game, and my stats can prove it. This is just ridiculous.

Message 29 of 38 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheKingofWafflez Same thing happend for me today. Got banned for no reason, also for cheating, I dont even having cheating software and my kd is like 0.6 lol. I just want my account back. This is extremely unfair
Message 30 of 38 (520 Views)