Re: Falsely Banned Account

by xRoKZz

Original Post

Community Manager

@s3m3nd3m0n96 

Did you contact our Live-Support team or Terms of Service team? Our Live-Support team is unable to assist in suspended or banned accounts.

Information on how to contact Terms of Service can be found here

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 38 (2,117 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already submitted a case days ago. It says that they will respond within 72 hours... but they still haven't. I submitted one again. Hopefully this time, they will respond within 72 hours (business hours)... 

Look I just want to play Apex with my friends... getting banned without a reason after paying so much money for packs feels like EA has been milking the money out of me until I have no more to offer.

Message 12 of 38 (2,096 Views)

★★ Novice

@Jungle-Beard wrote:

Here's a hint, when you get banned on one account, all your accounts on the same HWID will get banned.

Just because you use multiple accounts, and only cheat on one, does not mean that your other accounts get banned falsely.  

TLDR; STOP CHEATING ON ANY ACCOUNT....

The thing is, that I got banned for nothing aswell, same message as the Thread Creator's. But I am playing for about a week on a new account. Still not banned. And getting a reasonable answer from the TOS team that can support us in these kind of matters right? @EA_Blueberry OmegaLUL, is just a really far away dream.

So I don't think that this really is a HWID ban.

Message 13 of 38 (2,076 Views)

Community Manager

@s3m3nd3m0n96 

Depending on the volume of contacts it may take longer than a few days. They might be getting a large influx of players due to ban waves across multiple game titles. Thank you for your patience. We recommend including as much information as possible in your dispute for a detailed and thorough investigation.

WHEN YOU'LL HEAR FROM US

We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right.

Look for emails from noreply@ea.com. We send our first emails about bans and suspensions and our replies to you from that address.

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 38 (2,070 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@s3m3nd3m0n96 

Depending on the volume of contacts it may take longer than a few days. They might be getting a large influx of players due to ban waves across multiple game titles. Thank you for your patience. We recommend including as much information as possible in your dispute for a detailed and thorough investigation.

WHEN YOU'LL HEAR FROM US

We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right.

Look for emails from [edit: email address removed]. We send our first emails about bans and suspensions and our replies to you from that address.

I didn't mean that you get no answers, neither did I want to say that it takes too long. I know they have much to do so it is ok to take 3-4 days to reply. But then I would love some more information about my case than just a pre-written answer.

Message 15 of 38 (2,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but i'm not cheating on game, why my account get banned ??

Message 16 of 38 (1,668 Views)

★★★ Novice

Beats me I just got banned for doing nothing as well

Message 17 of 38 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know, I literally just appealed, but I think I had little proof. When someone hacks on your account and leaves no tracks its so hard to find any reasoning. I dont know if I should appeal again because I think that would be "spammy". Guys have any tips? Literally whenever Im gone something bad happens

Message 18 of 38 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea I just had the same thing happen, I literally downloaded the game for the first time in like 6 to 8 months because my friends were getting back into it. I attempted to go into a game and before I could even get to the character selection screen it just banned me, no email in my inbox either.

im replying to the thread not "yameen82"

Message 19 of 38 (1,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I haven't played in 4 months, I get back on and my account was banned 2 weeks ago, for cheating. How you gonna ban someone for cheating when the account hasn't even been played on in 4 months?? On top of that I'm trash at this game and don't cheat?? I paid money on that account and even though I hardly play, I would still like my account, thank you. I already submitted a help request. Let's work to resolve this issue, thank you ! Frown I literally have anti cheat software from valorant etc downloaded on my pc like 🥺🥺🥺🥺 what? I report every cheater I see on overwatch pls. 

Message 20 of 38 (1,123 Views)