Re: Falsely Banned Account

by MurtadaEssa

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I am still waiting for a response. I was banned on 2/5/2021 and still waiting. EA i know you are humans too, but you said 4-5 working days, it has been 1 month god damn it.

Message 31 of 38 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TH1CCBetch im having the same issue, i played on origin back then, then i downloaded steam version and played on it, it asked me to login my origin account so i did, i went to a game, when the game loads in, in chracter selection, it says Clients game account banned, it didt permanently banned but when i go back its normal, when i load in a game again its banned again, in training and firing range, i can play there
Message 32 of 38 (404 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me , i got banned twice a month and half between both bans and I’m sick and tired from contacting them , all they say is you were cheating and they send you the rules with millions of terms and agreements , i know and I swear i did not cheat , i have ask them and done everything how to prove that i was not cheating man 

Message 33 of 38 (371 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here like what can we do 

Message 34 of 38 (368 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here , we have to do something as a community and we love the game, we have to let the big streamers like shiv to talk about this , they suck with there anti cheating system specially lately the hackers got deep into the game, so they just kept banning people even if they are not cheating  

Message 35 of 38 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, banned for cheating on a computer I've had for years that's never been banned in any other game before (I've never cheated on any games before, what's even the point in doing so?). Stuff like this makes me wary of actually spending any money on EA games since this seems to be a relatively common occurrence. 

Message 36 of 38 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

March 2019

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. Laptop
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Geforce MX250
Enter RAM memory size in GB Installed RAM: 6.00 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? REEYUMOfficial
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? lifeline / bangalore (i think)
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. wasnt in game when banned
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. wasnt in game when banned
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? wasnt in game when banned
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) around last year december because i havent played this game for 5 months
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? wasnt in game when banned
What should be happening instead? wasnt in game when banned
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? wasnt in game when banned

Message 37 of 38 (155 Views)

Thread locked - Reviving Inactive post 🔒

We cannot assist with banned accounts on the EA forums, if you are banned use the following EA Help page: Banned or suspended accounts 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 38 of 38 (142 Views)