Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.

by majorlrb66

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.

★★★ Newbie

I have been getting this message all day today!  Been working on a solution for 14 hours now with absolutely zero luck.  I've tried it all: changing the date/time, clearing caches, removing and reinstalling apps, deleting and inserting new accounts.  Nothing is working.  I have tried to connect with two tablets (one of which I've been using with ZERO problems now for seven months), a new high end Samsung phone, and finally with Bluestacks on my gaming computer (which is hard-wired, NOT on wi-fi.).  My router ports are set up specifically for the EA servers (I got the ports from EA directly).  I'm running out of ideas, fellows!  Today, I've been in contact with Google and we ran through their whole checklist even though I'd already done all these steps at least 4 times already, and she finally gave up and blamed it on EA.  I contacted EA and their guy pretty much blew me off and said I should contact my local ISP.  I don't mean to be a whiner, but I've got pancreatic cancer and don't have the time or strength to deal with this stuff.  I just want my game back that I've worked so hard on so I can have fun in the last months I  have left.  Can I get some real help on this?  

Lots of people just blow it off and say "ah, give it a day or two, it'll just straighten itself out." I don't know if this is true or not, but please, help me out here.  That's just a day or two of me having nothing to do but stare at a wall and miss the family I've made in my guild.  Me not being on after being close to death this weekend will have them seriously worried.

Thanks for everything!  Happy Hunting to all!

Message 1 of 6 (5,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Failed to sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.

Community Manager

@majorlrb66 Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Were you able to get back into the game since, or are you still stuck?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (6,239 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@majorlrb66 Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Were you able to get back into the game since, or are you still stuck?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (6,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't see a solution for this anywhere in this thread. Is there one?
Message 3 of 6 (3,455 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Message 4 of 6 (2,591 Views)

★★ Novice

I just installed the game today and am having the same problem. This issue has gone unsolved for years.  What is going on over there?

Message 5 of 6 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue since this morning. Nothing seems to work.
Message 6 of 6 (1,733 Views)