Failed Apex Coin Purchase but still lost money.

by Ichorii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Failed Apex Coin Purchase but still lost money.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Device ID: 10DE 1C82 11BF 10DE Part number: G210 0000
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ichorii
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Twitch_Nelsonkz
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Making a purchase for apex coins
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Zero
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.10.2021 21:40 GMT +7
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I paid 10$ for 1000 Apex coins but the transaction failed but my credit card was still taken anyway.
What should be happening instead? I usually get 1000 Apex Coin right away after my purchase
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I Don't know

Dear EA help,

At 21:40 GMT +7 (VIETNAM) on 19/10/2021, I (Ichorii) or Kim Nhat Quang my full name, made a purchase on your game for 10$ to get 1000 Apex coins. 

The video Link of when I made the purchase:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SeGYu3tbdB85wkQ78TC70CfyFI9ufSow/view?usp=sharing 

I did not receive any receipt about the purchase but after re-checking it over in my Credit card manage app I can still see EA did take my money (Shown via picture contain in this mail)

Please help me receive my 1000 Apex coins.

Thank you and best regards,

Kim Nhat Quang

Contact via email [edit: email address removed]

or Discord ID: Ichori#9204

Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Failed Apex Coin Purchase but still lost money.

Community Manager

Hi @Ichorii

I'm afraid this isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

Please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and help with those coins. You can find more information on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if that works better for you. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)

All Replies

Re: Failed Apex Coin Purchase but still lost money.

Community Manager

Hi @Ichorii

I'm afraid this isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

Please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and help with those coins. You can find more information on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if that works better for you. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (346 Views)