Re: Faction Rep is Not The Correct Total.

by redlightarc1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Faction Rep is Not The Correct Total.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tomb of General Tarsis
What was your chosen difficulty level? Easy
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. End of mission. When Faction points are tallied and totaled.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Monday. 28.10.2019
Summarize your bug Finished a mission and my Faction points total was incorrect. I went to my Faction progress and noticed my Freelancer progress was set to zero. Did the mission again hoping it would self correct and then I noticed that my new total was roughly 10,000 higher than it should have been (Should have been 91,000 but was 108,000), but my Faction progress was set to normal in the menu screen (~91,000). Am afraid a similar bug will just erase my progress altogether. Bug still exists when I play.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. I haven't asked around yet. It's the first I've heard of it. Haven't seen it on the forums.
What happens when the bug occurs? Gameplay unaffected. Just my faction rep isn't showing the true amount on the summary screen.
What should be happening instead? All faction rep be only mine. The total showing up at the end of the mission should equal the total that I have for each faction in the menu screen.

Took pictures out of fear all progress might be erased if bug continues. Would prefer to have true amount. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,231 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DeLosElitesThe reputation numbers shown in the challenges menu is a visual glitch. If you want to see the correct numbers is to check it with Brin, Yarrow or the Matthhiases.
They keep fixing it and it keeps coming back. The game is keeping the value tracked, but it is a visual error and all the reputation points you have earned are safe.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,152 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Update:

Contracts are not awarding me Faction points.

Strongholds are still awarding.

Legendary Mission for 30 Oct 2019...bugged out on me. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DeLosElitesThe reputation numbers shown in the challenges menu is a visual glitch. If you want to see the correct numbers is to check it with Brin, Yarrow or the Matthhiases.
They keep fixing it and it keeps coming back. The game is keeping the value tracked, but it is a visual error and all the reputation points you have earned are safe.

Message 3 of 4 (1,153 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just in case this has never happened, the visuals are glitched with Yarrow and gang as well, and now it's saying I have zero Freelancer and Archanist points anytime I get new rep in those areas. And if I do a mission that grants those points, my points don't increase. Sentinals are unaffected for some reason. My reputation is still safe even with that, right?

Message 4 of 4 (1,136 Views)