Facebook connect screen miss-sizing - preventing connection to account

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei p30 Lite
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 219-945-458
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After today's (18/11/2020) game update I was logged out of my account. I think my account Elixirninja (5.4m GP) is connected to my Facebook account. I have another account Elixirpirate (200k gp) which is connected to my Google account '[edit: email address removed]' which I do not use and have not for several years, and do not want to be connected to my email address anymore. When I try to connect to Facebook to log into my correct account it brings up a Facebook popup to put in my details however it pops up in portrait mode in the centre of the landscape game and does not resize or rotate to fill the screen. It asks for me to accept cookies however I cannot see the accept button as it is off the bottom edge due to the portrait mode. Additionally I can just about see the Facebook account details form but no accept button for the same reasons. If possible while investigating, please can my old account be disconnected from my email address (and therefore Google account) and my correct account be connected instead?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to connect to Facebook in-game from an account signed into Google play.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United Kingdom

I have included a screenshot from a few weeks ago of my correct account's ally code, one of my old account's ally code, and a screenshot of the Facebook connect screen which I cannot get past.

Screenshot_20201119_095342_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Screenshot_20201119_104624_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Screenshot_20201112_222516_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Facebook connect screen miss-sizing - preventing connection to account

EA Live QV Team

Hi @elixirninja and sorry to hear that.

The team are currently working on the issue with not being able to accept cookies from Facebook on browser.

To get your account moved from Facebook Connect to Google, you you can reach out to our Support Team for further help. Or through the game by going to Settings -> Help once the cookies issue is resolved and you can get back into the game.

You will likely need to provide proof of purchase so please have that ready if you can to speed things up. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)

All Replies

Re: Facebook connect screen miss-sizing - preventing connection to account

EA Live QV Team

Hi @elixirninja and sorry to hear that.

The team are currently working on the issue with not being able to accept cookies from Facebook on browser.

To get your account moved from Facebook Connect to Google, you you can reach out to our Support Team for further help. Or through the game by going to Settings -> Help once the cookies issue is resolved and you can get back into the game.

You will likely need to provide proof of purchase so please have that ready if you can to speed things up. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)