Face of the franchise positions changing

by s96c7mobn0mp

Original Post

Re: Face of The Franchise positions changing

★★★ Newbie

Son just got game for Christmas and in one week of playing FOF like 5 times I've been randomly moved from packers to jets and had my level rest 3 times. Once I deleted my save started a new WR played thru pre season and week 1. Next day loaded the game and was level 1 WR with QB stats. This glitch isn't rare if you play FOF it can literally happen the first time you load the save file. Would be more pissed if son wasn't just happy playing play now games.

Message 191 of 386 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Horgan821 Same thing happen to me think I lost my madden player how do I get it back I was doing the face of franchise and then I decided that I wanted to try out the franchise modes so I joined a random one and when I went back to continue my face of franchise play it show that he was back at 73 and he was a qb but we was original a we when I play the yard it show back up to a 90 overall we how to I get it back so that I can continue leveling up also won’t let me join the franchise mode since I says that it’s temporary unavailable? How do I fix this?
Message 192 of 386 (719 Views)

Face of the franchise positions changing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Iontouchgras864
Date/time issue occurred December 30
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise
Summarize your bug I start my franchise as a CB then I leave to go eat like I turn off my xbox and sign out the game and when I get back and wanna play it switches my position to QB and I gotta restart a whole new franchise player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On my account
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m a QB instead of a CB but it says I’m a CB but when I go to try and upgrade my player it shows QB attributes
What do you expect to see? My player as a CB when I log in and have all my progress
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 365 GB

Could u help me fix this?

Message 193 of 386 (672 Views)

Re: Face of the franchise positions changing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@s96c7mobn0mpSame issue on PS5. Just installed the game after getting it for Christmas. Have started 3 files now as a HB, and start of the regular season I get moved to QB. Every time. This glitch is super whack

Message 194 of 386 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same problem.
Playing LB and all of the sudden I'm listed as a QB.
This is the 3rd time this has happened and this LB is a fresh start.

It's very annoying going through this every time.

Message 195 of 386 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, thought the first time when just getting going it crashed from having some updates running at the same time. After 3 more times one being after getting leveled up and all the way through my first season then the very next crashed in the first week of preseason realized it's junk. On a side note if you were for example a HB and lost progress and start a new one as a HB it will load progress but starts preseason of the first season over. Mine crashed and started me over again there so idk if that goes any further. 

Message 196 of 386 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on ps5

Message 197 of 386 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on XSX. I even made a QB save before I restarted my HB career and it still just replaced it. Best part is this round happened after the game completely froze.

Message 198 of 386 (556 Views)

Re: Face of the franchise bugs

★★★ Newbie

So have y’all found a solution to getting our players back to their original position yet on madden 23 

Message 199 of 386 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having the same problems. 

Message 200 of 386 (611 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help