★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? riqeau
Date/time issue occurred 9/10/2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise - QB1
Summarize your bug Two different FOF wide receiver characters, one in the first 'sweep your rival' storyline and one at the first NFL game, both have the issue of crashing at the end of the game. The crash occurs about 2-4 seconds after the clock runs down to zero, and sometimes after you choose to finish the game. I can't remember the specific error code that was displayed, something like CE-38(something). Upon first purchasing the game I was able to play through an entire storyline (through retirement) as a QB. I assume this was before the 1.04 patch update. It hasn't worked since then. This has now occurred after the 1.05 patch update as well. The same crash and subsequent error code has happened just several seconds after entering MUT, as well as during 'weekly training' in Classic Franchise mode as well. These two instances were only once, but the crash happens 100% of the time in my FOF game mode. I thought FOF was your pride and joy right now? It is completely unplayable. The sad part is I actually enjoy the new FOF in Madden 21, I just want to be able to play it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The crash occurs about 2-4 seconds after the clock runs down to zero, and sometimes after you choose to finish the game. Or, you could just have a team that tests games by actually playing through game modes?
What happens when the bug occurs? Complete app crash
What do you expect to see? A playable game. The next game. An advancement in the story/game. The next thing that is supposed to happen. Not a complete crash in the game. How else can we tell you that it doesn't work?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Two different FOF wide receiver characters, one in the first 'sweep your rival' storyline and one at the first NFL game, both have the issue of crashing at the end of the game. The crash occurs about 2-4 seconds after the clock runs down to zero, and sometimes after you choose to finish the game. I can't remember the specific error code that was displayed, something like CE-38(something). Upon first purchasing the game I was able to play through an entire storyline (through retirement) as a QB. I assume this was before the 1.04 patch update. It hasn't worked since then. This has now occurred after the 1.05 patch update as well. The same crash and subsequent error code has happened just several seconds after entering MUT, as well as during 'weekly training' in Classic Franchise mode as well. These two instances were only once, but the crash happens 100% of the time in my FOF game mode. I thought FOF was your pride and joy right now? It is completely unplayable. The sad part is I actually enjoy the new FOF in Madden 21, I just want to be able to play it.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 120

Come on guys. At this point, your literally selling a malfunctioning product. It's almost like the game wasn't finished before you decided to sell it. You probably could have taken a few more weeks to, ya know, finish what you were working on.

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

Re: Face of the Franchise Crash/Error Code

Community Manager
Hi @dnvbrn,

Thank you for the report. If you happen to come across that error code again (CE-38....), could you write it down and post it here?
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It has happened again, now after patch update 1.08

The error code is CE-348780-0

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cath it was either CE348780-0, or CE-34878-0
Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)