Face of The Franchise positions changing

by Horgan821

Original Post

Re: Various Franchise Issues (Revert to All-Pro, Position Change, FA issues, etc

★ Guide

The obvious conclusion is EA is broken, and don't even play their own games.

Message 31 of 386 (3,038 Views)

Re: Face of The Franchise positions changing

★★★ Newbie

Also having this problem on Xbox One. Just created my player and he’s playing at HB but under the skills tree and and abilities it’s all set for QB, so I can’t upgrade

Message 32 of 386 (8,813 Views)

Re: Various Franchise Issues (Revert to All-Pro, Position Change, FA issues, etc

★★★ Newbie

Changing your QBs release doesn’t save. It always goes back to the original. Along with all these other issues that have been listed 

Message 33 of 386 (2,994 Views)

Re: Face of The Franchise positions changing

★★★ Newbie
@Horgan821 Me too. So done with it
Message 34 of 386 (8,791 Views)

Re: FOTF changed my position!!

★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue. its frustrating

Message 35 of 386 (2,673 Views)

Re: FOTF changed my position!!

★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue on my xbox

Message 36 of 386 (2,672 Views)

★★★ Novice

We have an online franchise on PS5 where I made a trade and after we advance the week, nope, the trade never happened. 

Several different issues like that with the franchise not keeping changes. 

We just started and are in week 1 of the regular season, so we will see how long it lasts till we are taken back to preseason, etc. 

Message 37 of 386 (2,895 Views)

FOF position Change

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? HecticJoker13
Date/time issue occurred September 17th
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise
Summarize your bug I had played almost half a season with my running back character and when I logged back in my levels had disappeared and it had changed my position to quarter back. I’ve essentially lost all my progress and am now a position I don’t want to play.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t continue my franchise. They now have me as a backup QB with no stats or upgrades so I just have to watch a simulation of the game
What do you expect to see? A corrected history
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Idk

Message 38 of 386 (2,681 Views)

Face of the Franchise Position Change and Franchise Won't Load

★★★ Newbie

I decided to try out the Madden 23 free trial on PC. Haven't played a Madden in a couple of years. Was hoping I could try it out for the 10 hours and gauge how I feel about it.

Started a Face of the Franchise as a Running Back. After 6 games, my Face of the Franchise froze on a cutscene, forcing me to close the program. When I launched the game again and went to reload my last save, I was now listed as a QB and all my skills were gone. In the games themselves, I was still a running back, but I no longer had the ability to increase my skills.

Because of this annoying bug, I created a Franchise. I simmed through the first season and then relocated my team. I played the first 2 games of the new season, saved, and then exited the game. A few hours later, I went back to play once again, my franchise save will no longer load. So now that save file is useless.

Not a great experience for a free trial.

Message 39 of 386 (2,682 Views)

Face of Franchise - went from HB to QB

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My face of the franchise I started was a HB level 12 and 82 overall. In week 14. But the game randomly made a new face of the franchise my player as a QB with all my stats and team record of 8-5 but with an overall of 73??? WTF.

And it saved my level 12 82 overall but restarted my season and new contract. But still have all my updated attributes!! 

Message 40 of 386 (4,039 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help