Face of The Franchise positions changing

by Horgan821

Original Post

Player position changes when face of franchise freezes.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Oaksoz16
Date/time issue occurred January 17 about 10 AM
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise
Summarize your bug Game froze when I finished side activities. I restarted the game and my position changed from hb to qb. This has happened on at least three separate occasions.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place face of franchise any position other than qb.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes, when you restart, the position changes
What do you expect to see? I want the position to stay on what I selected, I don’t want to change from hb to qb.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Help

Message 221 of 386 (287 Views)

Re: Face of The Franchise positions changing

★★★ Newbie

This is still broken over 4 months later..... Everyone who plays Madden does it for different reasons and I personally hate Ultimate but because the parts of the game I play dont have micro transactions they arent being fixed. This is the last Madden Game Ill ever buy. God I hope NCAA football is better than this pos.

Message 222 of 386 (532 Views)

★★ Novice

Still going in January after being reported in September. What is wrong with this company? What are testers for? If I pay to play a game and there countless bugs like this, why shouldn't I be able to get my money back?

Message 223 of 386 (514 Views)

face of the franchise

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Ever since I got to about week 4 in FotF so 1 week ago, however on this forum the issue has been present since September and still hasn't gotten fixed yet.
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Somewhere between weeks 3-5 in Face of the Franchise my Halfback position player turned into a Quarterback, yet he still plays at the halfback position. I can now upgrade skills that are useful to a quarterback like throw power, but they are irrelevant for a halfback. No way to trick the game into thinking I'm a halfback again like changing physique, no resets, no nothing. I haven't put hours into this gamemode just to have to start the season over. Well, actually, that won't help because someone reset their FotF 3 times and it still happened. This means I am stuck at my abilities and despite playing more, my player stagnates in skill. Again, this has been happening to players since September and I fail to see how we're going on half a year without a fix.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play face of the franchise at any position other than quarterback
What happens when the bug occurs? described above
What do you expect to see? My player being a Halfback in the upgrade menu and this bug finally getting fixed after 5 months of continuous reports from everyone

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AcidEU
Date/time issue occurred Ever since I got to about week 4 in FotF so 1 week ago, however on this forum the issue has been present since September and still hasn't gotten fixed yet.
Summarize your bug Somewhere between weeks 3-5 in Face of the Franchise my Halfback position player turned into a Quarterback, yet he still plays at the halfback position. I can now upgrade skills that are useful to a quarterback like throw power, but they are irrelevant for a halfback. No way to trick the game into thinking I'm a halfback again like changing physique, no resets, no nothing. I haven't put hours into this gamemode just to have to start the season over. Well, actually, that won't help because someone reset their FotF 3 times and it still happened. This means I am stuck at my abilities and despite playing more, my player stagnates in skill. Again, this has been happening to players since September and I fail to see how we're going on half a year without a fix.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play face of the franchise at any position other than quarterback
What do you expect to see? My player being a Halfback in the upgrade menu and this bug finally getting fixed after 5 months of continuous reports from everyone
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? gtx1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AcidEU
Summarize your bug Somewhere between weeks 3-5 in Face of the Franchise my Halfback position player turned into a Quarterback, yet he still plays at the halfback position. I can now upgrade skills that are useful to a quarterback like throw power, but they are irrelevant for a halfback. No way to trick the game into thinking I'm a halfback again like changing physique, no resets, no nothing. I haven't put hours into this gamemode just to have to start the season over. This means I am stuck at my abilities and despite playing more, my player stagnates in skill. Again, this has been happening to players since September and I fail to see how we're going on half a year without a fix.
What do you expect to see? My player being a Halfback in the upgrade menu and this bug finally getting fixed after 5 months of continuous reports from everyone.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX1080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32

Message 224 of 386 (488 Views)

Re: face of the franchise

★★ Novice
@AcidEU excuse the triple post but the autosave option on this site is terrible
Message 225 of 386 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I made it to only level 4 as a Wide Receiver, my game crashed and then when I got back on I had stock QB stats but it still says I'm a Wide Receiver. 

Message 226 of 386 (511 Views)

Face of franchise

★★★ Newbie

In my face of the franchise; my team, season record, and my position, which is halfback, all get switch under the quarterback back career. My level and player overall start over unless I start from the beginning of the halfback career. 

Message 227 of 386 (492 Views)

Re: FOTF changed my position!!

★★★★★ Newbie
@BUBBAJAMES1028 Same here
Message 228 of 386 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@536697 also, this happened on the second day of me starting Face Of The Franchise.
Message 229 of 386 (493 Views)

Face of the Franchise position bug

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PlayStation 5
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? warxchild
Date/time issue occurred January 19, 2023
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Summarize your bug Playing FotF as a LB about 8 games into the season after a game, the game freezes. After reloading my game my position has been changed to QB and all my progress (upgrades/etc...) is gone but I'm still in the middle of the season. Once I start a new FotF as LB I have all my previous progress back but not my season progress. I have had this happen 3 times in a row at the exact same point.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing FotF as a LB about 8 games into the season after a game, the game freezes. After reloading my game my position has been changed to QB and all my progress (upgrades/etc...) is gone but I'm still in the middle of the season. Once I start a new FotF as LB I have all my previous progress back but not my season progress. I have had this happen 3 times in a row at the exact same point.
What happens when the bug occurs? Playing FotF as a LB about 8 games into the season after a game, the game freezes. After reloading my game my position has been changed to QB and all my progress (upgrades/etc...) is gone but I'm still in the middle of the season. Once I start a new FotF as LB I have all my previous progress back but not my season progress. I have had this happen 3 times in a row at the exact same point.
What do you expect to see? for this bug to not happen

Playing FotF as a LB about 8 games into the season after a game, the game freezes. After reloading my game my position has been changed to QB and all my progress (upgrades/etc...) is gone but I'm still in the middle of the season. Once I start a new FotF as LB I have all my previous progress back but not my season progress. I have had this happen 3 times in a row at the exact same point.

Message 230 of 386 (350 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help