Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? allenlau1109
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 23:00PM
What is your time zone? CTT - GMT + 8:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After updated the game, and start to play the SBC. I could not find my players, then I searched in my club and my squad, it is still disappeared. And, at least six missing players are occured.
What happens when the bug occurs? At least six players disappeared in my squad and my club.
What should be happening instead? nothing

It is so disappointed.

Message 1 of 24 (17,526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT players disappear from FUT

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @allen119

Please contact our live support via EA Help and inform them about this situation. Our game advisers should be able to check your EA account for any missing players.

Thank you!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (17,489 Views)

All Replies

Hey @allen119

Please contact our live support via EA Help and inform them about this situation. Our game advisers should be able to check your EA account for any missing players.

Thank you!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 24 (17,490 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same prob but it won't even let me report it bloody annoying

Message 3 of 24 (17,432 Views)

Hey @moggi60

Can you explain a bit further why you cannot report that? Is there any issue with EA Help? Have you followed the steps from this articleWondering

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 24 (17,426 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

True.. Can't open a case... Annoying 

Message 5 of 24 (16,361 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When you try to open a case with missing player info... It just says you cannot get back draft points.. I don't need help with draft points or tokens.. I have a player missing for Christ's sake.. What crap is this.. And gives option to go back... Or the page just freezes forever

My flashback baines is missing .. Worked my * off getting him.. I want him back

Message 6 of 24 (16,353 Views)

★★ Novice

same thing happened to me today ,   Samir handanovic and Alex Sandro went missing from my squad , id efinitely dint sell them or submit to any SBC !!! i contatxted EA live support they basically called me a liar and cheater and that i never had those players in my club !!! this is ridiculous!!

Message 7 of 24 (16,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What’d they say?
Message 8 of 24 (15,792 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, this must be some kind of joke, seriously, is ea playing a game with me, how did my zlatan tots disappear, today I just go onto companion and I see that he has disappeared. EA, if you are playing a joke please give him back, I am begging you be abuse it is not funny, first I get a gold card from the super league tots gurentee and then there’s no rare champions league card under 20k, and now my Skaten disapears, if i do not get my zlatan back I will not play fifa anymore, EA why, I have invested so much time and money in this game and now my best player is gone.

Message 9 of 24 (15,386 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My zlatan 95 is missing and u think ur mad

Message 10 of 24 (15,386 Views)