FUT - kit numbers change randomly

by nicvok

Original Post

Re: FUT - kit numbers change randomly

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy Please look into this we are facing this issue and no response from EA yet.

Message 21 of 57 (3,070 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same problem for me

Message 22 of 57 (3,061 Views)

★★ Apprentice

probably too busy counting the cash

Message 23 of 57 (3,055 Views)

★★ Apprentice

OMG!!! EA!!! fix this bug already, its so annoying!!!!!

Message 24 of 57 (2,987 Views)

★★ Novice

It changes every time you make a change to your lineup and apply contract to your players. This needs to be fix and also the D pad movement for players as well!

Message 25 of 57 (2,975 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i just found this post when i started my own, ia already ignoring this since it began, but to keep change at least my GK to back to number 1 or 12 its became very frustating roght now, wtf GK with number 7,9,10,11 especially you can see GK when he did the goal kick, i already ignore my striker with number 2 but i really cant stand with the GK kit

Message 26 of 57 (2,949 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yea, it is a very annoying bug, i noticed this too since the first day i bought the game, i really hope this gets fixed soon, i dont know but i really care about my players having the right kit numbers, for my main striker i always assing him with number 9, for CMs numbers like 8,7,6 5 10, etc etc.

But with this bug sometimes my ST have the number 2 wtf (=_=).......really this is a critical bug and needs to be assigned on priorities :/

Message 27 of 57 (2,942 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Fix this already EA D:

Message 28 of 57 (2,923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem too!!

Message 29 of 57 (2,918 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The latest patch update (PC) again didn't tackle or even solve the problem. Can EA at least acknowledge that the problem exists and they try to solve it?! The problem exists since day 1. No response!

Message 30 of 57 (2,877 Views)