Re: FUT - kit numbers change randomly

by nwilson87

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Lets keep bumping this post until EA fix this bug :/, its really incredible why they cant even fix something that simple but at the same time its an annoying bug.

This is the second Fifa i buy, and it will be the last one, not gonna buy another buggy f.... game from them.

Message 41 of 57 (1,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I send email to ea about this problem and they dont give an answer...
Message 42 of 57 (1,812 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys. We are waiting for a solution/acknowledgment of the problem for TWO MONTHS right now. Let's go a step further and spam their TWITTER @EASPORTSFIFA with a link to this thread. Lets combine our forces to be heard!!!

Message 43 of 57 (1,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's ridiculous, it's such an annoying little bug that really shouldn't be part of the game. 

How difficult is it to make kit numbers stick?!! Surely not at all?!!  They make them stick in career mode, so make them stick in FUT!!!!

Message 44 of 57 (1,720 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

el año pasado ya pasaba en pc al menos, está muy atareados vendiendo fifa points para arreglarlo

Message 45 of 57 (1,674 Views)

★★ Novice

The latest patch does not address this... 

Message 46 of 57 (1,642 Views)

★★ Novice
Come on EA fix this glitch ASAP!!! Or at least acknowledge it and tell us what the problem is. Bump.
Message 47 of 57 (1,548 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please Ea please fix this come on !!!!
Message 48 of 57 (1,508 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yea, they need to fix this already, its really annoying and its incredible how they didnt address something simple like this, EA always laught at us because they got our money already.

Star Wars Battlefront II  is failling in sales and i hope it does, EA really needs to change they ridiculous and abusive politics against the customers they are just a bunch of greedy people, and people needs to realize they cant keep supporting companies like this by buying their products (games,dlcs and f.......ing loot boxes Angry etc etc), has long they keep treating the customers like this the same will happen to Fifa franchise.

I wont buy ever another broken game from them, this is the last Fifa this is the last game i buy from them, bye bye EA and i hope their market shares keeps going down for the good of the customers and all the noble people.

Message 49 of 57 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Today's date 12th December 2017. Ps4. Keeper seems to like number 10 lol

Message 50 of 57 (1,399 Views)