Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xanny fantas
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/01/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a squad of special cards (team of the week, TOTY, Halloween. Flashback) and then add a concept player triggers it 100% of the time —- most of the time when I get on it is automatically messed up for me
What happens when the bug occurs? All special cards which is my entire squad the picture of the player either completely disappears or changes back to its gold card version — very annoying and looks like crap and expected much more from EA and have waited patiently for you all to realize and fix yourselves but now taking time to write to you all — no way you haven’t gotten this complaint before because it happens on my buddy’s FUT too — so I just assume you don’t care and will never but another EA or FIFA game if this isn’t fixed — seems so simple to me
What should be happening instead? I pay a lot of money to play this game and really frustrated when my special cards glitch — expect a lot for my money and from EA and FIFA — please fix ASAP or I’m not buying another FIFA or EA product

1. Product: FIFA 19
    Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
    What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xanny fantas
    Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
    Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
    Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Like 2 months after I got the game
    What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) .
    What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
    How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a squad of special cards (team of the week, TOTY, Halloween. Flashback) and then add a concept player triggers it 100% of the time —- most of the time when I get on it is automatically messed up for me
    What happens when the bug occurs? All special cards which is my entire squad the picture of the player either completely disappears or changes back to its gold card version — very annoying and looks like crap and expected much more from EA and have waited patiently for you all to realize and fix yourselves but now taking time to write to you all — no way you haven’t gotten this complaint before because it happens on my buddy’s FUT too — so I just assume you don’t care and will never but another EA or FIFA game if this isn’t fixed — seems so simple to me
    What should be happening instead? I pay a lot of money to play this game and really frustrated when my special cards look like crap and glitched — plz fix immediately or not buying another FIFA

Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Re: FUT Special Player Cards

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Brent0555 

Thanks for the info - we'll take a look at this.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)