Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ChrisCanty
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Objectives
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 9/29/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:25 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check through player's XP history
What happens when the bug occurs? Booted out of Ultimate Team and XP earned from season objectives gets taken away and level gets lowered
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving my earned XP and rewards

I did some objectives and got promoted to level 12. I collected my reward but I got disconnected from the servers. Went back and I'm at level 11 with the objectives completed but without any XP..

Message 1 of 24 (405 Views)

Re: FUT Season objectives XP lost

★★★★ Newbie

this has happened to me 3 times on 3 different level 5, 8 and 12

Message 2 of 24 (384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah this is so sad. Happend to me several times i lost like couple of thousands of exp.

Message 3 of 24 (327 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has happened at least 4 times to me as well which has cost quite a bit of XP. 

Message 4 of 24 (316 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Has happened to me as well don't know wether it's a bug or an intentional thing on EA's end for some reason

Message 5 of 24 (303 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same for me, lost about 4000 in XP due to this. fifa please sort it out and reimburse XP for all players

Message 6 of 24 (300 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@FC-C9 This happened to me as well. Can't even redo the challenge, its just lost xp. Hopefully still able to get the final reward before the end!
Message 7 of 24 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Have had the exact same issue and it kinda destroys my enjoyment for not getting rewarded for doing the objectives.
Message 8 of 24 (252 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@FC-C9 Keeps happening me too
Message 9 of 24 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same for me multiple times, I've missed on thousands of exp. Must recently, I was promoted to level 18 after completing the week 2 - gold - gold upgrade objective. Received 1320 XP initially, then the "we're sorry..." message appears and you're logged out of EA servers/booted from FUT. Upon logging back in, shows that I've completed the gold upgrade objective still, but I've lost the 1320 XP and cannot gain it back. Please address, ruining the game for me, doing objectives I'd normally never try and do! 

Message 10 of 24 (215 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help