Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FUT Draft glitch

by Loppin1

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Guys we need to be bumping all the unresolved threads or making new ones, all the action is in this one and it's already been marked as solved by EA so they're just going to ignore it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FUT-21-draft-no-loss-glitch/m-p/9568059#M1560

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FUT-Draft-no-loss-exploit-amp-live-chat-advisor-lying/m-p/9569...

Message 111 of 386 (372 Views)

Re: FUT 21 draft no loss glitch

★ Apprentice

Bumped again, @EA_Darko 

Message 112 of 386 (320 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So DRAFT is unplayable and now with new Rivals limit even there? We supposed to play offline mode or what? even vs squad battles top 100 are full of cheaters

Message 113 of 386 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Been an issue for years and EA havent bothered to fix it because they dont care about PC player base!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQte-sD-dc&ab_channel=DanFinnegan

Message 114 of 386 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Darko HOW DARE YOU continue to say this is a connection issue! 

You know fine rightly what is going on here!

Message 115 of 386 (268 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Josh18211 This is literal robbery. It's been in fifa for 5 years and they've not even looked at resolving it. The community team on this purposely avoid this exact topic and it's so frustrating.
Message 116 of 386 (348 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

bump

Message 117 of 386 (558 Views)

★ Apprentice

I thought this was gone after a few succesful games, just now i played against another lowchem team and got kicked out right away.. Another year of ignorance from EA? 

Gamedevelopers who create free games and work for close to no salary do a better job than these fools, where is the "Love for gaming" some EA-representative claimed in an interview last year? Nothing but lies over and over. And as always with EA, Restart your router.

Message 118 of 386 (298 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know how ignorant they can be. I played 2 Drafts now and both time I insta got a 0:0 loss in the first round. I wonder if they even refund the Fifa Points for the Drafts, but I guess not. EA just don't care about PC at all. That's why we won't see crossplay ever in Fifa.. every small company makes their games Crossplay just small indie company EA doesn't fix anything.. 

Message 119 of 386 (294 Views)

★★ Novice

EA have the audacity to have this under the "solved" section, spouting the same copy paste response about it being our connection. If they even slightly cared about their community they would fix this. It's REALLY obvious it's people cheating, the game starts with good connection and then instantly lags and then tells me I lost 0-0. How do they ever expect to be respected when they don't care one bit about us. FIX THIS!!!

Message 120 of 386 (261 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help