FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select players)

by hanneb1989

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Novice

Guys todays performance update fixed my issue ( the same issue as yours )

Message 391 of 419 (1,899 Views)

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★ Novice

Today i encountered the issue again -_-

But for investigation purpose i might have an idea where the Dev's should look if they find any connection.

Loading Screen was normal for me, but afterwards you have the Option to Skip the Lineups, etc.
If you decide you want to do that normally in the left corner you see a "1/2" pop up and if your opponent does the same it turns into a "2/2", but for me everytime the bug occured it showed "1/12" and afterwards a bot took over my players.

The particular number and playstyle reminded me of the Bot you get in Pro Clubs.
There you have the option to play "ALL" or have the bot play the other players and you can tell the bot to Pass, Shoot, etc.
Because in FUT we dont have our own pro player we cant get passes.

Short Summary:
Game maybe thinks it started a pro club game and took the players over.

Message 392 of 419 (1,857 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

and the bug keeps on

Message 393 of 419 (1,579 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any solution? 
Having this prob in fifa 20

Message 394 of 419 (1,561 Views)

★ Apprentice

Late reaction but I have the same problem in FIFA 20, where can I find the directX setting?

Message 395 of 419 (1,451 Views)

★ Guide

any fix?

Message 396 of 419 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pbgzero having the same problem in Fifa 21 already...
Message 397 of 419 (1,133 Views)

★ Novice

same problem here...fifa 21

Message 398 of 419 (1,119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

im also having the same issue.

Im able to play on SB,normal online seasons but in rivals,coop im only able to play with keyboard.

Message 399 of 419 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem. Changed pads and still the same. 

All others modes are fine. The problem appers only in division rivals.. 

We need solution!

Message 400 of 419 (1,024 Views)