Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by crystalmustard

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy Please get ur priorities right mate, I know u guys are working on it but its already 2 months and this game lacks basic controller functionality. It's shame that u guys still haven't figured it out even after so much info, plz put ur best QA resources on reproducing this issue with a low end PC which meets min requirements to see if that's causing it due to frame drops.

My graphic card is pretty basic but usually runs the game at 60fps except the replays where it falls to 30fps and lags as hell and after the game resumes the game goes in fast forward mode for a few seconds before the frame rate is back to the avg of 60 then everything settles and runs like normal(doesn't mean my controller is recognized just talking abt screen issues due to low graphics). Controller is never recognized but the skipping part during the replays seem to work and the escape button as well. Attached my dxdiag. 

Only Division Rivals

I use a wired Keyboard(not usb type)

Every time since the game was released

18 November at 14:00-15:00 in India

Message 301 of 419 (1,659 Views)

★ Apprentice
It happens to me that when I buy the game and enter rival division the command either of Xbox and a dual analog thrusmaster, none of them work and I will not try with a keyboard even if it works because I play for comfort not for obligation I hope that EA will account of the * he made instead of saying that the error may be caused by us as I have been told in technical assistance and I hope a quick solution because this will depend if I buy a fifa
Message 302 of 419 (1,624 Views)

★ Apprentice

Guys, there is one fix to this issue. Start the game at 30 fps and there will be no problem while playing Division Rivals. For 2 months I've been waiting for EA to sort this bug out, but they are busy renewing hair cuts of some players which doesn't even matter. 

In short:

1. EA doesn't value their customers.

2. EA doesn't value computer gamers.

3. EA doesn't work on bugs which are more important and rather they work on some player's hairstyle.

4. EA wants us to play PES because of PES's realistic and bug free gameplay.

5. Next year, my money will get transferred to Konami and not EA.

6. KONAMI staff> EA staff

7. If you want to play FUT division rivals then start the game at 30 fps, there will be no bug problems.

8. EA will make loss next year if they don't learn lessons now.

Message 303 of 419 (1,543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You know this is a * shame im * done with these * be ashamed as a * company, we pay like 90 euro’s to play a game wich is ridiculous. After today 2 MONTHS YES MONTHS that i cant play online this is just unseen, i called ea help over like 8times, “we are working on it” no you are * not working on it, i didnt play fifa for like a month. A week ago it was a bit better so i qualified for WL, 5 games is the * CPU playing for me that i just cant do *, 4 games normal, and low 20 * 20 games with * that i cant control my players im losing coins and everything. But nvm they dont pay attention too us sick money sucking company its just embarrasing. Other companys are Justin laughing with u. What a * game my god

Message 304 of 419 (1,532 Views)

★ Apprentice
No mate tried playing with all the settings nothing seem to work. In these two months I could only play like 3/4 times which is completely random and not coz of any settings. Glad that its working for u.
Message 305 of 419 (1,467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is just Machiavelic.
I'm the proud owner of the Boterham Forest Football Club in our so ''owMyGo' FUT mode. Soccer ball
I'm playing only on K120's Logitech keyboard. I've a old Asus ROG Nvidia GTX560 Laptop.
Unfortunately The Online Div. Rivals don't work anymore. (All was fine a month ago online)

BAT CHEERS FROM BRUSSELS LADS!

Message 306 of 419 (1,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EA_Andy
With this setup it works a lot better guys (NOT 100% without lags but better playable):

Screen size 1280x720
Renderquality: Auto
MSSA Options: Auto
Framespeed: Locked to 30 bps
DirectX: 12.0

All the same setup with DirectX: 11.0 = Can`t select/control player but the gameplay works smooth af.

All other combination of Renderqaulity or MSSA = Can`t select/control player

As the starter of this thread please provide EA with all the info we got to FIX this bug. So keep hope guys we will come there i believe in it! SO keep it pushed on other threads and forums aswell. And @EA_Andy we are waiting again on info mate so keep us up-to-date from news from the studio.

Message 307 of 419 (1,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@hanneb1989 wrote:

@EA_Andy
With this setup it works a lot better guys (NOT 100% without lags but better playable):

Screen size 1280x720
Renderquality: Auto
MSSA Options: Auto
Framespeed: Locked to 30 bps
DirectX: 12.0

All the same setup with DirectX: 11.0 = Can`t select/control player but the gameplay works smooth af.

All other combination of Renderqaulity or MSSA = Can`t select/control player

As the starter of this thread please provide EA with all the info we got to FIX this bug. So keep hope guys we will come there i believe in it! SO keep it pushed on other threads and forums aswell. And @EA_Andy we are waiting again on info mate so keep us up-to-date from news from the studio.

@hanneb1989 - Just to confirm, you were having the issue where you lost control of your players and the above fixed it?

It would be great if other players could try the settings above to let us know if that fixes things for you.

- Andy -

Message 308 of 419 (1,335 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Andy

Yeah i lost control of the players (Or even can`t select a players AI takes over) With the set up as i described i can control my player (Switch players) the lag /speed up/ slow down is still there but it a lot less then before. So we are not there yet Andy Wink It just improve the gameplay of Rivals.
Message 309 of 419 (1,315 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is the 'dxdiag' thing https://hastebin.com/afusoyavan.makefile

I'm playing on my laptop, the problem is only on rivals mode, i'm playing on laptop keyboard, from Romania.

Message 310 of 419 (1,285 Views)