Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by rolissosls599

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★ Apprentice
we are still waiting for an answer
Message 281 of 419 (1,703 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Andy @EA_David 

You said that you're gona keep us informed. Any news? Is more important to introduce new faces of players, no?

Message 282 of 419 (1,666 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, I've read this entire thread and now I've got to intervene. This is way too much.

How am I supposed to play when AI takes control and then I even forfait because I can't control the players? 

Message 283 of 419 (1,586 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA are you serious about not being concerned about this issue? I tried to play Division rivals to fullfill the goals with the special player you can get.

Im totaly pissed off right now. There was no way to play a normal game. My players started to run, wouldn't pass and are simply incontrollable!

Message 284 of 419 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm seriously losing it now. EA, you guys don't have the balls to reply to our comments. This is really getting out of hands. We have paid a lot for this game and now we can only play offline modes which gives me no pleasure tbh. I can defeat a legendary AI and still feel no sense of achievement. Online modes are a must. Weekend league is a must. And we haven't been able to play these online modes cuz of your stupid bug. You are more concerned about changing zaha's hairstyle. * you EA. 

Message 285 of 419 (1,458 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, you can´t play even offline games because in FIFA 19 there is still an ongoing bug with controller´s right stick which doesn´t work properly. It´s awkward that EA is afraid to respond in their own forum, probably because they sell this game for 60 bucks and for PC users the game is totally bugged a unplayable and they know it.

As I wrote in this topic, EA deserves to be sued.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-19-PC-Controller-Not-Working-Properly/m-p/7157025#M1...

Message 286 of 419 (1,445 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I lowered the resolution and now at least I can play a little more.

Message 287 of 419 (1,345 Views)

★ Apprentice

The bug still remains, and no one from EA staff has the balls to fix this bug, money vampires eating our money. Pathetic Service. I think I'm gonna go for PES from next time, atleast they fix the bug and are concerned about PC gamers.

Message 288 of 419 (1,343 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't believe in a solution anymore.

At least now the players Heads Will be fixed 

Message 289 of 419 (1,320 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

I know you've already been waiting for some time for a fix on this and have provided lots of info but I'm hoping you can help me out with some more as we continue to look into this issue.

For anyone that is still consistently getting this issue please let us know the following:

- Which mode were you in

- Were you using keyboard/mouse or controller

- Up to date DXDIAG

- Consistent reproduction steps if you're able to reproduce this issue every time

- Timestamp of when you stopped being able to move or select the player*

* The timestamp needs to be within the last 48-72 hours and include the exact time/date and your timezone of when you lost control

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 290 of 419 (1,252 Views)