Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? FoxyMoxy8
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 14/03/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:00am
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Case #47596209 shows screenshot showing the problem.
What happens when the bug occurs? All dynamic pictures for player in my club load apart from Ben Yedder and Leno which I received as part of FUT Champs rewards on the 14/03/19. Their dynamic/live pictures have not loaded at any point since receiving them.
What should be happening instead? Dynamic/Live pictures should load

https://help.ea.com/case/attachment/00P44000015pieKEAQ/download/?ak=205fa919

Screenshot shows all other players live images have loaded apart from Ben Yedder.

This issue also occurs for Leno who is in my club.

Their live pictures have never loaded at any point since receiving rewards on 14/03/19

Message 1 of 6 (643 Views)

Re: FUT Champs rewards live pictures not loading

★★ Novice
I have got the same player too. I dunno the reason.
Message 2 of 6 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem
Message 3 of 6 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA please fix this! Some think this is a minor problem, but the little details are what make FUT great. It’s simply annoying to play a whole bunch of games, and not get the exact return you deserve, especially when you finally get a little luck on the rewards. For anyone who thinks dynamic images don’t matter: dead wrong-they virtually impact the transfer market regardless of overall player rating-and even though red cards are untradable-To get a player pick from fut champs adds more incentive to the WL games since the card will look special, so the gamers want what they deserve..fix this please 

Message 4 of 6 (598 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem and it is really annoying. I build my team exclusively with those who have dynamic images and i sold my uel ben yedder the moment i got his red thinking that it would have a dynamic image. But it just never showed up. Please plese solve this.

Message 5 of 6 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too!! it is so annoying

Message 6 of 6 (549 Views)