by PMinty94

Original Post

FULL SET Achievement NOT UNLOCKING / GLITCH

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug I play and win with ALL 32 NFL teams but the Achievement FULL SET not unlocked. Help?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Help please?
What happens when the bug occurs? Help please?
What do you expect to see? H E L P
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? I Cpt BAD iT I
Date/time issue occurred
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

A lot ppl have this problem, why? Let me know please

Message 1 of 12 (10,460 Views)

Re: FULL SET Achievement NOT UNLOCKING / GLITCH

★★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue as well except this is on the ps4.

Message 2 of 12 (10,231 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, I've been trying a few different methods to unlock this dang trophy. So far, nothing has worked.

Play now? Tried and failed...TWICE. I even switched the "Favorite team" to each team before playing a game, still nothing.

Connected franchise? Failed.

Offline franchise? You guessed it: FAIL.

My last-ditch effort as of right now may be a solution to the problem, though I have not tested it yet. Here's what I'm going to do:

Step 1: Create an offline franchise and select a team.

Step 2: Pick a starting point (I'm going with regular season), go into league settings, and then set the mode to Competitive, whatever difficulty you want, 1-minute quarters, and 10-second Acc. Clock.

Step 3: Once you start the franchise, scroll over to the final tab (settings I believe) and you should find league settings, gameplay settings, etc.

Step 4: Select the "user teams" option: from here, you can take control of every other team by pressing the triangle or "Y" button (it will say "new character"). It'll suggest that you take the head coach position.

Step 5: After taking control of each team, it's grind time. I would write down each team's name to keep track, but to each their own.

Step 6: Upon winning the final game needed for completion, the trophy/achievement should, in theory, unlock. On the other hand, if the trophy/achievement doesn't unlock then well...EA REALLY screwed up on this one.

Message 3 of 12 (10,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto for me as well!!! I tried the offline thing then went back online and won a franchise game and it still did not work. This is very frustrating because non of EA. is responding or just letting us know that they are  aware and are  working on it. Is  this another Glitched Achievement? please EA. Get the (full set) chievo working properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 12 (9,994 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, it took me a while to get back around to trying this, but I've got the trophy now.

All I did was follow the steps that I had originally mapped out, but this time I decided to grind out the wins in one session.  It took me roughly 4 hours, but after the 29th win, the trophy unlocked.

In conclusion, if you follow the steps I provided AND commit at least 4 hours to grinding out the wins, then you should get the trophy.

Message 5 of 12 (9,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won with all 32 it didn’t pop 

if it only pops when you do it in one session ....32 straight games...not only is that nuts......but it should be noted in the description 

Message 6 of 12 (9,449 Views)

★★★ Novice

PLEASE FIX OR SOMETHING!

Last achievement needed... Ran through the teams twice, once through play now and then franchise mode

Message 7 of 12 (9,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is this working yet ?
Last trophy needed for platinum and already tried once don't wanna try again

As this is the second game this happened to me on
Message 8 of 12 (9,204 Views)

★★ Novice
i did it one session, didn’t work
Message 9 of 12 (9,024 Views)

★★ Novice
Put my PS4 in safe mode and still didn’t work. I don’t know what else to do. Wouldn’t care if it wasn’t the last trophy i needed
Message 10 of 12 (9,023 Views)