Re: FRIENDSHIP CAN'T ADVANCE

by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

FRIENDSHIP CAN'T ADVANCE

★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) zte max blue
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003689975665
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What do you expect to see? a fix
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I have a friendship going,old rivals . I did an event with this other sim yesterday . everything was fine. They are l almost at level 3, Right after the event I then got a game mail notice and got some kind of coin rewards for advancing the relationship . Ever since I got that reward , the option to have more friend events is greyed out. it states we must be at level 4 to unlock.  This is another players sim, my sim is in a rivalry with. This is the only friendship I have ever done where I got a mail notice and coins. Is this somehow effected because the other player has also started a relationship with my sim? 

Message 1 of 5 (271 Views)

Could you check in the other interactions? Sometimes the menu gets a bit messed up and it doesn't show up in the right spot. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)

★ Expert

I did check. It's not there. Apparently the other player having a possible romantic relationship with my sim in their game is effecting my sim in my game with having a friendship/rivalry.  I hope EA does something about other players being able to use other players sims. It causes issues. 

Message 3 of 5 (243 Views)

Could you share some screenshots maybe?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)

★ Expert

I tried this again and now everything seemed to be fine. I don't know if the other player did something to release the interactions. A bug that cleared itself. Ill keep an eye on it to see if it happens again. There is other wonky stuff going on in my game with parties now crashing like izzy's store. I saw others posting with that issue so I'll add my input in that thread . thanks 

Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)