Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060 GTX NVIDIA
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe, Other
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. FREEPLAY
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/08/19
Summarize your bug Since the last patch i have been unable to change my javelin or save my loadout.Everytime i enter the forge and exit it with my prefered choices it shows the following message
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? WHILE IN FREEPLAY ENTER THE FORGE OR WHILE IN FORT TARSIS ENTER THE FORGE AND CHANGE JAVELIN CLASS OR CHANGE LOADOUT
What happens when the bug occurs? CANNOT CHANGE MY JAVELIN, CANNOT SAVE MY LOADOUT WHILE EXITING THE FORGE
What should be happening instead? SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY JAVELIN , SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAVE MY LOADOUT WHILE EXITING THE FORGE

Since the last patch i have been unable to change my javelin or save my loadout.Everytime i enter the forge and exit it with my prefered choices it shows the following message

Message 1 of 10 (2,047 Views)

Re: FORGE SAVE ERROR OCCURED

★★★ Newbie

I have that exact error, but it only applies to the Colossus javelin. The others save just fine without errors.

Message 2 of 10 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now I can only use the Colossus, since trying to change the javelin to something else results in a save error. So I'm stuck with a low level javelin that can't be upgraded or can't be changed to anything else. Can someone advice what I can do in this situation as the game is broken?

Message 3 of 10 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I managed to fix this in the following way:

Open Anthem -> Open Forge and change nothing (if you change somehing, this will fail as saving fails) -> Open Javelins -> Create a new default loadout to the current javelin (do not copy the current loadout as the current one is corrupted) -> Customize the new one and exit. The changes will be saved automatically.

Now you can delete the corrupted loadout and start using a new one.

Message 4 of 10 (1,924 Views)

★ Novice

This had worked for me to get a load out saved but my class level goes from over 1,000 down to 800 with the same amount of Legendary gear between Javelins.

Message 5 of 10 (1,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Going straight to Javelins after opening the forge does not work, it closes my forge as soon as i hit the Triangle, after clicking X after the little dance animation.

They need to fix this soon as i did managed to change Javelins at one point but the different load out is still bugged.

I'm on PS4 not PC.

Message 6 of 10 (1,517 Views)

@Dreddpool82  did you follow what @BigBeastBob  explained... Cause it should fix your bug

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 7 of 10 (1,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Valhalla-striderDid you read my post? I'm on PS4 the PC solution he posted will not work. Other than that, I managed to get to the change Javelin screen and i change my load out and it still gave me the error, then after entering the forge another 40 times I managed to delete all my load outs and make a new 1 that seems to be working  now, hopefully it lasts.

Message 8 of 10 (1,487 Views)

@Dreddpool82  I read your post and his solution has nothing to do with what you're playing on.... it is what you did, deleting your existing javelins and creating a new one.

I'm glad it worked anyway.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 9 of 10 (1,476 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@VANGELIS1988 I have that problem too, since 2019,was wandering what is new in the game so i reinstalled the game, again, now this month, was wandering what is new in the game...but uhhhmmm...almost nothing, some, same bugs are still there.
Message 10 of 10 (1,203 Views)